It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Woes + Trop Storm Andrea = ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just wanted to start a thread, to see maybe, IF there could be a possible connection, regarding these "natural disasters" and their specific timing. As some may know (or not), there has been lots of speculation regarding Hurricane Sandy and HAARP. Some believe Sandy was part of the U.S.'s "weather modification" program; designed to help Obama win his second term. Others believe those people are "nuts". So, i just want to keep a record, as to what this specific "Tropical Storm" does, from this point on. It seems like now, would be the perfect time to bring another distraction, away from Obama's problems. Let's face it, Obama seems to be in deep water, and he's gonna need another "miracle" to help him get out of the mess he's in. If you don't know the problems that President Obama faces, you haven't been paying attention to current affairs.

Here's the storm's "predicted" path

Here's the storm's "predicted" flood totals.

All those dents in the green color are (20)waterspouts offshore, moving toward the NC Coast.

Moderate Shortwave detected on the South Carolina and North Carolina coastal border areas.

Tornado Watch E. North Carolina
I'm not saying anything major, like Katrina or Sandy will happen. I just want to track this storm and see if it might happen.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Well it's a good idea to keep an eye on it, as we are also aware...the names they use for storms like this can have lots of meaning.

Aka hurricane sandy and sandy hook. So if one were to connect the potential dots it could imply the San Andreas fault. Nothing wrong with considering future possibilities per se.

join