It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those terrorists who fight inside Syria does not respect any religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Those terrorists who fight inside Syria does not respect any religion , they are funded and being trained to achieve political goals. if you want a proof , just read about the suicide bomb attacks to Iraq and Libya and Pakistan, they have killed Sunnis and Shiites Christians an Muslims and Buddhists and Hindus indifferently . and they have been destroyed world heritages. my point is these terrorists are being trained and funded for only geopolitical reasons en.alalam.ir...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by newincubus

Religion has always been a tool or an excuse, I just feel sorry for those who follow them wholeheartedly.

It is they who suffer the backlash of fanatics at the end of the day.

Also to add, religious sites or not to destroy such magnificent buildings with so much heritage, respect and love put into them is a horrendous and dispicable crime.
edit on 7-6-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by newincubus

Dude you are making too much sense. Not a good thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not respecting any religion could be a sign of rationality. More evil has been done in the name of God or Allah than not. I have yet to find a case where someone was stoned to death, hung or burned in the name of atheism.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. But I understand what you say. I have always had issues with individuals that will strap theselves with explosives or design a explosive device and place it in a public venue, in order to make a statement. Nothing like destroying a bunch of individuals to demonstrate your views. Sure adds validity to your beliefs!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yesterday Syrian muslims murdered a 15 year old boy in front of his family for 'blaspheme' against Muhammad, looks like the revolt is consuming itself from within, headline in my daily update from rantburg news site, stuff we don't get on the enemedia.

new topics

top topics

join