It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposal for the Establishment of an Alien Base on the Planet Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The following is hypothetical:

We are an alien race of beings not of your galaxy. We are composed and exist in the form of energy - we can but do not usually manifest in the dense material form as your species does. Even our inter-galactic craft is in the form of patterned energy and this is why it can travel at speeds beyond your imagination [we are not limited by the speed of light]. and perform in ways beyond your comprehension when you observe us at times when we make ourselves visible to you. We are not what you call 'grays' or 'reptilians' or any other mythical species you might consider but we have manifested in forms which may have confused you into believing in these myths.

But now it is time. We wish to establish a scientific base of operations on the Planet Earth to further our objectives of universal control - We are not interested in controlling your species and when we say universal control it is to be understood that it is the functional physical universe we are attempting to control - In our history there never was an interest in controlling other sentient beings which apparently is an obsession of your species. We however are not here to change your species - it must evolve naturally.

If you accept us and allow us to form a base of operations on your planet it may be profitable to your species as we can advance your technology. What we want from you is to trade - we can advance you construction techniques and advance your technology. And what do we want in return? We find your mechanical and biological dexterity as of value in the construction of material instruments and advanced computerized machines for calculations and for use in dealing with matter. We will pay you with an advanced scientific knowledge and technical advancement that would otherwise have taken you many of your years to reach.

We put this offer to you, the intelligent of your species. And if you wonder why we do not go to your so-called leaders first - It is because your history has shown most of your leaders to be of limited intelligence and most of your history reflects leaders in conflict. So we ask you - would you accept a base of advanced aliens living on your planet? As you humans might say: Can we be friends - can we trade?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

You're inviting MORE aliens??

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I thought our civilization was to evolve naturally at our own pace.

Not the brightest advanced species in the Univ!

Why would you need our machines when you already have the knowledge of superior tech?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yes, please. Make yourself confortable.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
We kind of have to find aliens before we start talking about hypothetical bases.

I bet the first time we make contact with an alien race they will either be slightly more advanced or knuckle-dragging barbarians relying on animal instinct. I hope I'm alive to see it so, those freaks that speak to imaginary aliens telepathically talking about aliens so advanced, they don't need bodies...yeah, I'm gonna laugh and point at those guys.
edit on 7-6-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

This was an interesting read. Really brings to light the fact that an alien race may not be what we would expect (not the traditional 'little green men').

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
What do beings of disembodied energy need technology for? Why do you even need a base of operations? What do you mean by "universal control," exactly? Why do you even need our permission?

Your species makes no sense, mister alien.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
you are invite aliens race to comment? above my post is an alien from planet aeearth..

nice idea bro!!

ALIEN = All LIE ,,End

edit on 7-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Nobody said it yet?
Really?
Ok, I get to.

All your base are belong to us!
edit on 6/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Your "wants" in return are a little creepy. My biological dexterity? shudder

Still, start an Alien Space Base kickstarter campaign and I'll chip in a few dollars, it'd certainly create a few jobs

That said, the Earth does need a dedicated landing zone or arrival center
It at least says "We're ready and welcoming". McDonald's and a couple of roller coasters too.
edit on 7-6-2013 by markymint because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Nobody said it yet?
Really?
Ok, I get to.

All your base are belong to us!
edit on 6/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I think you need a little more editing. This does not make sense.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

How long you been on the innernet...kid?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by pheonix358

How long you been on the innernet...kid?
en.wikipedia.org...

Phage, You are looking at this problem from your usual scientific point of view. Sometimes that does not help you. Look with your heart man! Use the Force!

It is likely that I am older than you are! That explains, why, after reading your kind link, I am still none the wiser.

Thanks for the laugh, I am laughing with you, not at you BTW.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Yes, at the rate we're going we're going to either destroy Earth, kill each other, and probably won't reach anywhere close to light speed travel.

This is a wild gamble but if the species made it long enough for their race to survive and explore galaxies, I would trust them more than our politicians.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I am trying to decide if you are above or below 15 years old. It´s difficult nowdays as ATS is flooded with 4chan kids posting the most absurd articles.

Then I just remembered, someone mentioned ATS has ceased to be the serious forum/nexus it once was for well wthought and well written conspiracy articles/posts, by posters steeped in the traditional disciplined research responsibility coming with each posting.

Although I see your post as another low-point for ATS, I believe there are some cases of even more absurds posts, by individuals devoid of any sense of reality. Basically fools stomping around in la la land.
edit on 7-6-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Remember this, if you can travel faster than the speed of light your universe changes, you operate under a different paradigm of existence, you are not bound by the dense matter beings such as humans are stuck in. None the less there is an existent universe and the advanced minds of my for now hypothetical aliens are still interested in both its exploration and conquest - Conquering us is meaningless to them BUT they will find us useful. Of course when it comes to trading with these beings be careful. This time we are the Indians!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

I am trying to decide if you are above or below 15 years old. It´s difficult nowdays as ATS is flooded with 4chan kids posting the most absurd articles.

Then I just remembered, someone mentioned ATS has ceased to be the serious forum/nexus it once was for well wthought and well written conspiracy articles/posts, by posters steeped in the traditional disciplined research responsibility coming with each posting.

Although I see your post as another low-point for ATS, I believe there are some cases of even more absurds posts, by individuals devoid of any sense of reality. Basically fools stomping around in la la land.
edit on 7-6-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

People with low IQ's might not understand words such as 'hypothetical' - You do understand the meaning of the word hypothetical don't you? Or do they not use that word on Mars?

Could I suggest to you in a nice way that you return to Mars rather than spouting your alien hostility on earth
- there are already enough hostile beings on earth..

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor

Why would you need our machines when you already have the knowledge of superior tech?

hypothetically speaking...
perhaps in these chapters/planes (compiled) matter based equipment technologies would assist the development for advancement of the CREATOR Creation Energy groups currently attached 3d awareness levels here in this energy containment device also known as the Universe to its interior inhabitants

Further outta box WHY? Perhaps other energy groups see activities here there EVEREWHERE also and ARE say less peaceful in approach/capture/EXODUS upon energies undetecting them... So always present more so then inviting as the invite is energies ATTRACTING to LIKE kinds... hypothetically speaking OP
amazing detection perhaps..

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

also hypothetically speaking why need interior bases on planets and not energized STARS... which can transmit from far/dimensions/locations/zones to other ports stars mag. fields... bases is interior for ALL are the base ENERGY... if considering another less positive energy force attracted to say universal WARS... Deception BALANCE.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

To the extent that I understand you I agree. We already know that matter is frozen energy and all matter is in fact composed of different forms of energy. It is conceivable that other beings exist in forms that are basically energy and
not composed of the corporal form of dense matter composing most of the humanoid form. And they may want to interact with the material forms of life such as humans. And it is also conceivable that they want to better understand the physical, energy dense forms of life such as humans. Also, to control the universe [past of the hypothesis] all forms of life and energy must be understood.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join