It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING (not) Review of Dorner firing exonerates LAPD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
According to unofficial reports, the investigation into Dorner's firing has been completed and it exonerates the LAPD of any wrongdoing. Is anybody surprised?

Review: Firing of ex-LAPD officer Dorner justified

An internal review by the Los Angeles Police Department concluded that rogue ex-officer Christopher Dorner was justifiably fired, a lawyer who reviewed the findings told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

The findings, which are expected to be made public this month at a Los Angeles Police Commission meeting, concluded that Dorner had a history of embellishing stories, misperceiving slights and making bogus complaints against his fellow officers, Rice said.

He took more than twice as long as most officers to complete his training, was nearly incomprehensible during the hearing over his firing, and only filed a complaint against his training officer when he learned she gave him a bad performance review, Rice said.

CBS 8 San Diego

THE LAPD claims any information released is unofficial and that the report is not finalized and that any comments on it are premature.

Dorner case: Investigation reportedly clears LAPD in firing

After the AP released its story, the LAPD tried to put the lid back on its investigation. The department said in a written statement that the investigation into Dorner's firing "has not been finalized. Any comments or conclusions about the contents of the review are premature. "

Rice was contrite when The Times reached her Tuesday afternoon. She contended that she made the comments after the Associated Press reporter told her that the LAPD's findings on Dorner had been released to the public. Rice declined to discuss the LAPD report with The Times.

LA Times

I guess they're pissed the story got out before they were ready. Oh well, so much for that.

I really expected this investigation to be a whitewash anyway. Did anyone really expect they would seriously consider Dorner's claims of corruption and abuse in the LAPD in an investigation run by the LAPD?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

So, this means all the allegations Dorner maid in his manifesto will go un-investigated? I wonder why....

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

So, this means all the allegations Dorner maid in his manifesto will go un-investigated? I wonder why....

Oh no, this IS the investigation we were promised by the LAPD into Dorner's allegations. Like I expected, everything was quietly swept under the rug.

Its not like anybody really believes that there's any corruption inside the LAPD or that they would ever use excessive force on a suspect, right? I'm sure Rodney King could testify to that
(If he were still alive today).

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Personally, I think that Dorner embellished quite a bit.

Just look at what is therapist had to say about their sessions and what he had to say, not to mention he was a war vet. Anyone that knows a war Vet knows (PBUT) that they are under an insurmountable level of stress, to say the least.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Sorry, made a mistake there. I meant "unpunished" not "un-investigated....ooops sorry.

Did anybody ever verify the recordings of that day when the cops set fire to the cottage Dorner was holding out in? Was it confirmed or debunked? Anyway. More people should of read his manifesto. It shed a lot lot of light on the LAPD situation. Deplorable.
edit on 6-6-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
lapd investigating themselves, is about like holder investigating himself.
and i bet holder finds he did no wrong either.

new topics

top topics

join