It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS military members?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Ft. Polk

Holy Back 40...

Between the chiggers, OPFOR and the shower stalls, I consider myself worthy of SOCOM any day for getting thru JRTC.

Just Rotating in-n-out there seemed like logistic hell...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by guohua

Ft. Polk

Holy Back 40...

Between the chiggers, OPFOR and the shower stalls, I consider myself worthy of SOCOM any day for getting thru JRTC.

Just Rotating in-n-out there seemed like logistic hell...

That's the truth, I Basic at South Ft. Polk and Advanced AIT at North Ft. Polk,,, it think in that order, it was a long time ago!!
Then I was sent BACK!!!! I just couldn't figure out WHO,,, I Had Pissed Off!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Yeah, that's no joke. A 53-C dome can cook you like an egg. We never did it when there were divers in the water, but we used to talk to dolphins via WQC-2 aka Gertrude.

Us STGs were usually some of the biggest nerds on the ship, but we also were some of the craziest ones there when we'd hit port.

edit on 6-6-2013 by dave_welch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There are quite a few military and ex-military members (and staff). Myself, I just grew up as a military brat, but you'll find most of the military members in particular forums like Survival, Weapons, Aircraft, etc.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

...yeah well I was on loan to the CIA for Operation Enter the Dragon for that one. I had infiltrated the Taliban with a cover as KGB but secretly working for NSA under authority from SECDEF and the Pope. It had taken me months to cultivate those sources and then you Cowboys show up...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join