It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building collapse in Philadelphia, PA within past 30 mins.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I was at the DR when I first saw this was going on, had the nurse check to see what was going on on her lap top...

However, did I just read yesterday about a pressure cooker left in a hotel and warnings to stay away from the main part of town for a few days? Oh yes I remember it was on SQ site:

Opps ok it was not Philly:

IS FALSE FLAG BEING READIED IN DEARBORN MICHIGAN?

Bad signs in Dearborn MI. The Arab festival is cancelled. I am seeing
Army Guys in Camo CASUALLY out and about town. A public service article in
the local paper with instructions on "shelter in place" and crowd control.
A pressure cooker was found in a Dearborn hotel room-- the building was
evacuated. STEVE I THINK THEY GETTING DEARBORN READY FOR SOMETHING BIG. I
HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO AVOID THE DOWN TOWN AREA AND WATCH FOR DRONES FROM AN
ARMY INTELLIGENCE OFFICER WHO IS TAKING MY OBSERVATIONS VERY SERIOUSLY.

www.stevequayle.com...

Seems far too many of these crazy things are happening far too often regardless of the reason from sink holes, inclement weather anomalies, EQs, mass die off's and stranding's, you name it, perhaps it is because of the digital age and people get instant info on real time events, but still.

Why is their a need for the False Flag crowd to constantly think Shelter In Place is something new?
Seriously, not saying you poster but its about the 9th billion time I have see a FalseFLagger claim SiP is some horrible new BS rule..

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The death-toll from this has risen to 6. Authorities say that rescue crews have yet to search through at least 40% of the collapsed building.

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

edit on 5-6-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So, people are saying this was a controlled demolition?

Ah, that sweet, sweet irony...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

What do you see sweet about an event that killed people? I'm seriously missing the point you're driving at. What irony? Some idiots screwed up the routine demo of a building. Those are done every day across this nation. Several a day, I'll bet. This one went horribly wrong. I don't see irony to anything here. Wow. It's a tragedy, not something to be amused with?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Some good news -

Woman Found Alive 13 Hours After Deadly Building Collapse

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Sankari

What do you see sweet about an event that killed people?

I said the irony is sweet, not the tragedy.

I'm seriously missing the point you're driving at. What irony? Some idiots screwed up the routine demo of a building.

A controlled demolition goes bad, and people on ATS actually accept it was a controlled demolition, without question. Two hijacked planes destroy the WTC and millions of people watch it happen, but people on ATS insist it was really a controlled demolition, against all the evidence.

You don't see the irony here?
edit on 6/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Please explain what you find sweet about six residents of my city being killed beneath a collapsed building?

You're ill and in need of psychological support.

ETA: Oh, I see, you think it's part of a conspiracy to crush people who work for free in support of the poor. Yeah, we needed rid of them.
edit on 6/6/2013 by chasingbrahman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

Originally posted by Sankari

Please explain what you find sweet about six residents of my city being killed beneath a collapsed building?

You're ill and in need of psychological support.

ETA: Oh, I see, you think it's part of a conspiracy to crush people who work for free in support of the poor. Yeah, we needed rid of them.
edit on 6/6/2013 by chasingbrahman because: (no reason given)

I think what Sankari is trying to make a statement on is how everyone is willing to believe this was just a controlled demolition gone bad or the failure of a demolition crew. How everyone is willing to believe that without much questioning yet when it comes to 9/11 even though their were thousands of witnesses for the first plane and maybe hundred of thousands for the second though still some folks on ATS refuse to acknowledge what all those witnesses believe or saw.

Not an illogical thought at all really I am just not sure this was the time to bring it up.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The controlled demolition comments don't really fit in relation to supposed CD that may have happened on 9/11.

This building in Philly was being knocked down slowly using heavy equipment, not explosives.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sorry sap suckers....you gots ta be kidding me.....people allowed to be under a demo site.....

here in Texas, we don't do it that way...the track hoe operator does on little curl or swing out of perfection and there goes four stories....how is that allowed?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

To be honest I really don't even fully understand, comprehend what a false flag means. It must be a point of perception. From which side it is looked at from. I love this life, this planet, this world so much and yet with awareness comes pain, magnificence is there too. It is all so jumbled and yet a balance also exists, but do I deny one to tune into the other? No mistakes in the Universe.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The 42-year-old crane operator wanted on involuntary manslaughter and other charges tied to a deadly Philadelphia building collapse turned himself in Saturday, a police spokesman said.

Sean Benschop will be charged with six counts of involuntary manslaughter, 13 counts of recklessly endangering another person and one count of "risking a catastrophe," officials said.
Blaming the suspect's "reckless and irresponsible behavior" for the casualties, Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter said Saturday that he hopes Benschop faces "the harshest level of charges ... and he is punished accordingly."

"Justice will only be served if Sean Benschop receives a sentence that buries him in a jailhouse forever, just like his victims were buried on Wednesday," the mayor said.
Benschop, the crane operator, had marijuana and pain medication in his blood after the collapse, a law enforcement source told CNN.

www.cnn.com...

I have the feeling that operating the equipment with drugs in his system is going to get this man convicted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join