It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/6/13 or 6/21/13 - Possible false flag?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I know, there are millions of 'false flag' topics every week. I get it.

But for over a week now I've been thinking about these dates.

Especially 6/6/13, which for some reason sticks out.

The Bilderberg meeting is scheduled to take place June 6-9th in the UK. Most of the elite will be basically isolated during that time from any affairs and events in a world of their own. Good enough alibi if you ask me.

But the main reason I keep thinking about that date is because of numerology and symbolism, which we all know the cabal loves.

If you ask me, it can't get more satanic than 6/6/13. Especially if you add 6PM. The number 13 is kind of obvious as well.

Also, the 7/7 bombings come to mind.

As for 6/21/13, on the 21st is the summer solstice. There's a 6, 21 and a 13.

I'm not saying something will happen, I'm just simply pointing out two dates which I think might be significant. Especially if we consider where we're at. They need something to 'welcome' ISON in fall, right? Could be a false flag, could be a natural disaster. Could be nothing.

I apologize in advance if someone will find this topic irrelevant or pointless.

To everyone else who'd like to share their thoughts, feel free to do so. Thanks!
edit on 3/6/13 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

you mean Woolwich and Boston have already played out....?

I don't now how much faith I have in being able to call dates on these things.. but there's always something new.
edit on 3-6-2013 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My oldest daughter was born on 6-6-96. She is a joy to everyone who knows her. There is nothing satanic about the date 6-6.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Possibly you may be right but my money is on 7-7 for first contact.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RegisteredUser
My oldest daughter was born on 6-6-96. She is a joy to everyone who knows her. There is nothing satanic about the date 6-6.

I don't think the OP is saying that those dates are indeed satanic, just that "some people" believe in it so they usually do their "rituals" during those dates because "they" really believe that by doing their crap during those days they will have better results or effect, if that makes any sense.

It's like people who believed that the rapture was coming so they did group mass suicides, but in reality we are all still here, except those who really believed in the rapture... you know, nothing really happened.

People believe what they want to believe, hear what they want to hear, you know the rest.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well... I think we might have moved past the false flag stage into the action stage, where the energy made by the false flags in the past will start to be used. It might be an important meeting, but I think that they will probably be fleshing out the final workings of some kind of plan about to be put into action. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't get the significance of 6/21, could someone please explain?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I cant put my finger on it but something is off. A big quake might be about to happen and when i mean big,,,,,,, i mean 9 ish.
Now were at? That's the thing bugging the crap out of me

And when well i say within this month ( June 2013 )

I hope im wrong but when its a bad feeling its usually always right

just had the Caribbean come to mind

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Just to add my 2 cents:

Couple of days ago (31st may) Hindenburg Omen appeared - a economical term of a technical economics pattern happening at the same day, which is believed to be preceded by different economical crashes.

www.businessinsider.com...

In the 40 day period after the Omen appears, there is usually a crash of stock market, whether lower or higher.The stocks are reaching all time highs, some crash is coming sooner or later anyways.

Currently, if the crash would happen, many believe the date to be 6/21/13.

en.wikipedia.org...

From historical data, the probability of a move greater than 5% to the downside after a confirmed Hindenburg Omen was 77% [The Wall Street Journal 8/23/2010 article cited below states that accuracy is 25%, looking at period from 1985], and usually takes place within the next forty days. The probability of a panic sellout was 41% and the probability of a major stock market crash was 24%. Though the Omen does not have a 100% success rate, every NYSE crash since 1985 has been preceded by a Hindenburg Omen. Of the previous 25 confirmed signals only two (8%) have failed to predict at least mild (2.0% to 4.9%) declines.

edit on 4-6-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I for one do not find this topic irrelevant. It is as important as anything - prediction or not, the obvious point is to remind people to keep their minds alert of patterns in the soceital structure.

I have had weird dreams as of late, weird feelings inside, and a nagging feeling at that - that something is going down REAL soon. I am not one of those humans who claim to have forsight or see things before they happen - but I do feel - as do all beings - when something not so good is nigh.

The last time I had this feeling was in 2011, I felt something VERY dark to happen in October 2012 (in my mind the timeline of October was dark, and a feeling with it was not so good). The lasts days ofo October to be exact.

Fast forward one year from those feelings/thoughts, to October 28th, 2012 - my roomate and myself were out on my backporch, old country home in Ontario.. Just having a cig before bedtime, the time was 10:40pm.We were standing on the porch when all of a sudden a very bright white light "opened" in the sky above my residence, and this light started out as a small opening just under the clouds, and then expanded about 5x its original entry.. It lit up EVERYTHING.

Anyone who has lived in the country side - knows tht night time is pitchblack, and you can barely see the perimeter of your backyard... Well i could see everything the moment this light came out of nowhere - anyways - not 3 seconds after the light, a VERY loud rumbling was above the clouds. This rumble had a POWER to it, which gave me thoughts of size - which would of been HUGE. I instantly got EVIL feelings inside my chest, and thoughts of suppresion in my mind - this 'thing' started travelling from the light source to the East direction and as it casually travelled its alarming sound could be heard for almost a minute after its entry.

There was no lightning, nor thunder, nor rain, no and 'bad' weather that week - just cloudy breaks. The sound of this 'thing' when travelling was like the most powerful generator/engine one could imagine. It travelled in a direct direction to the East.

This event deffinately confirmed my feelings I carried the entire year prior. When people understand there is more then just a 5-sensory "reality" that IS Existing in every moment parralell to our "dimension" - they will undertand what the elite are involved in, and why they do what they do.

Our universe is nothing but an echo or universes, one small ripple in a oceanic creation. These elites are involved with much deeper, complex, out of this world type realities that one asleep cannot fathom.

Sorry for the lengthly reply to such a short thread - I have had multiple "feelings" before something big has happend - in the past. And as I said in the opening paragraphs, I have been feeling something big is coming.

Not everything on this planet is orchastrated by human minds. If there is one thing I would want any individual to know - its this. The "time" or era we are in right now, is NOT A TIME T BE ATHIEST AND ON THE FENCE. The entities who orchastrate at the top levels of the pyramid, dont perceive "time" as humanity has been conditioned. This is important to understand because - they do things in INCREMENTS, step by step by step.... That things dont seem TOO obvious.
But since 911, they have been being more bold, making more frequent moves within the societal structure. They are becoming more carelesss - even Hollywood (HOLY-wood) has been bold and upfront with what they want the public to accept.. Look at the patterns in new released movies of 2011 > 2013. You will see what I mean.

They are moving their chess pieces more frequently, which can only mean they taste a checkmate for humanity soon. To those athiests, non beleivers, and darking debunkers - be careful, soon you all will be forced into things like a fish caught on a line. But your subconscious mind will back you up when things get REAL.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I'm surprised its not been mentioned before, but,, Project,,, BLACKJACK!!...
lol.

Its all being finalised at the bilderberg meeting!!..
lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

nice post, but im pretty sure 666 is humanities number, it is just so old it got switched around alot.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The Bilderberg meeting is scheduled to take place June 6-9th in the UK. Most of the elite will be basically isolated during that time from any affairs and events in a world of their own. Good enough alibi if you ask me.

Alibi? You think these people would be the ones pulling of these supposed false flag attacks themselves?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If I am in Australia does that make me a time traveler (because these dates would be the past for me)...See that's the problem with dates, they are subjective.

If people said "possibly something will happen between this and that date" or something like "something might happen in the month of June" I would listen but when you have exact dates you fall into a problem, one of time zones.

Because we could always ask the Aussies to tell us what happens as they are a day ahead pretty much!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I don't think that timezones are the reason that predictions don't come true.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I posted this information about two weeks ago on inforwars. I tried to re-post it again on another thread that seemed to apply. They censored me and blocked me from posting. Shortly after posting the information that 6-6-2013 adds up to 666 they buried the thread. I waited two days before trying to post the information again and they blocked me again saying, I was posting too fast even though I hadn't tried to post anything in two days. Wonder why infowars is afraid to let this information out? So much for freedom of speech on infowars. Glad to see someone else is in tuned to this possibility. June 6, 2013 = 666 Things that make you go hmmmmm.......

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
666 is NOT an evil number .There are NO evil numbers...it is most definitely not the religious fantasy of the "number" of the Antichrist.

666 is a very,very,significant number in math.It is summed in the most significant number ratio Phi in many ways here's just one example
Phi is an irrational number(never resolves) so it always changes except the 1st three digits 618.It is the Golden Ratio that EVERYTHING grows(life!) by.

Phi=1.618.......to infinity
phi=0.618......to infinity

the most common "number" for it is calculated by ...the square root of 5 plus 1 dived by 2.
2.23606797749979+1(/2)=1.618033988749895.....

the sine of 666
666sine= -0.809016994374948

-0.809016994374948 x 2=-1.618033988749895

EXACTLY the common Phi number....that is not a coincidence....btw the "good" number 144 has the EXACT same cosine as 666.

on that note....Numbers are NOT predictive or prophetic.They "signify" what EVERYTHING is...they are NOT voodoo magic.

edit on 5-6-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

don't forget humans are made up of carbon-12, which is made up of 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons!!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My Vision/Dream for the past few months: The coming Sunspot number 1777 will unleash massive CME / Sun Flares,,, Just saying.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

you mean Woolwich and Boston have already played out....?

I don't now how much faith I have in being able to call dates on these things.. but there's always something new.
edit on 3-6-2013 by unphased because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't exactly call a date either, but given the fact that something is around the corner, I thought these two dates could be for symbolic reasons "ideal" candidates for an "event".

Originally posted by hades84

Originally posted by RegisteredUser

I don't think the OP is saying that those dates are indeed satanic, just that "some people" believe in it so they usually do their "rituals" during those dates because "they" really believe that by doing their crap during those days they will have better results or effect, if that makes any sense.

It's like people who believed that the rapture was coming so they did group mass suicides, but in reality we are all still here, except those who really believed in the rapture... you know, nothing really happened.

People believe what they want to believe, hear what they want to hear, you know the rest.

More less. Thank you for further clarification.

Originally posted by darkbake
Well... I think we might have moved past the false flag stage into the action stage, where the energy made by the false flags in the past will start to be used. It might be an important meeting, but I think that they will probably be fleshing out the final workings of some kind of plan about to be put into action. Just my opinion.

Possible. I wouldn't rule that out.

Originally posted by dreamfox1
I cant put my finger on it but something is off. A big quake might be about to happen and when i mean big,,,,,,, i mean 9 ish.
Now were at? That's the thing bugging the crap out of me

And when well i say within this month ( June 2013 )

I hope im wrong but when its a bad feeling its usually always right

just had the Caribbean come to mind

A massive quake indeed is a possibility, but I doubt it would be the only disaster to take place. Unless it triggers something even bigger...

Originally posted by Cabin

Just to add my 2 cents:

Couple of days ago (31st may) Hindenburg Omen appeared - a economical term of a technical economics pattern happening at the same day, which is believed to be preceded by different economical crashes.

www.businessinsider.com...

In the 40 day period after the Omen appears, there is usually a crash of stock market, whether lower or higher.The stocks are reaching all time highs, some crash is coming sooner or later anyways.

Currently, if the crash would happen, many believe the date to be 6/21/13.

en.wikipedia.org...

From historical data, the probability of a move greater than 5% to the downside after a confirmed Hindenburg Omen was 77% [The Wall Street Journal 8/23/2010 article cited below states that accuracy is 25%, looking at period from 1985], and usually takes place within the next forty days. The probability of a panic sellout was 41% and the probability of a major stock market crash was 24%. Though the Omen does not have a 100% success rate, every NYSE crash since 1985 has been preceded by a Hindenburg Omen. Of the previous 25 confirmed signals only two (8%) have failed to predict at least mild (2.0% to 4.9%) declines.

That is an interesting piece of information, thanks! I too feel that in the long-term the market will inevitably crash, only to pave way for something even more sinister and challenging. I don't trust money and I don't trust the banks. I'd recommend everyone to do the same. Be independent. Or at least try to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join