It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Israeli soldiers disciplined for 'unbecoming behaviour'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't think that is a how strip search is supposed to work ladies.

I am okay with that though.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Pretty much what you can expect when you let young women into the military. Porbably every nation that allows young women in service has these issues, they just don;t get caught.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
interesting that this thread came just a day or two after the joints chiefs testified before the senate on the problem of sexual harassment and assault in the military. they got reemed by the 7 women republican and democratic senators

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by intrepid

Hmm. Wonder what kind of "discipline" is in store for them?

The kind some people up town pay big money for.

I don't see the problem with a few young IDF women having a laugh messing about doing Charlies Angels poses and a piss take strip.

I'd object if those same women were shooting innocent Women and Children or something similar, or more stories of violent this or that happening, stuff we hear more often coming from the IDF it seems, but not taking their kit off and having a laugh.

Perhaps they've finally understood the value of 'make love, not war' and are going with the flow.

Peace Ladies.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think this will work positively to recruit sex-depraved Orthodox Jews who are exempt from military service.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

you know something I say more Tits and Less Guns
that's right I said it !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If their military rules have a law against it then they broke the law and should have rank or pay deducted. If there is no law in place that says their military personel can't do this then they can do whatever they want legally, and perhaps they can sue for being disciplined when they shouldn't have been.

I don't beleive in military, volunteering for peace troops yes, but not war troops. At All, ever!

In that country this is forced upon all, and in that country my family would go to jail refusing it.

So, having said that, they have no business punishing them for anything like this, that is not related to on duty, and that is not illegal for any young adult out of the military.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons.

"fdi eht nioj"

edit on 11-6-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In Israel, you could simply claim to be an Orthodox Jew and avoid military service on grounds of your religion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join