It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Israeli soldiers disciplined for 'unbecoming behaviour'.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Looks like another digital media flap:

Four Israeli female soldiers have been disciplined after pictures of themselves dressed only in their underwear and combat gear were posted on Facebook.

The Israeli military said yesterday the group of women were punished for their 'unbecoming behaviour' after the pictures emerged on local news sites.

The images, published on Israeli news site Walla, showed the soldiers removing their fatigues to expose their underwear and back sides.

www.dailymail.co.uk... gues.html

I really don't have an issue with this. These are kids. Kids will be kids. I hope they weren't chastised too harshly.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Just got the urge to post my pics from my days serving in the IDF

Oh yeah instant ban

Cody

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Google "Four Israeli female soldiers"

And go to images.

Not only these 4...

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sooooo hot!

edit on 3-6-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Is it just me, or is the Palestinian, Hezbollah, Hamas "threat" a bit exaggerated? I mean, how much "danger" can they be in if theyre walking around with their butts hanging out?

Maybe I'm just naive. Clearly this is a tactic meant to distract the so called "enemy".

edit on 3-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok, now we have a man thread. Wasn't my intention.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

"4 girl soldiers in their underwear"...what did you think would happen?

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Flip we did worse than that when i was in lol its all done in the best possible taste

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What do you expect, if you force people to join the army for atleast 2 years (for woman)...
The probablity of having a couple people who arent 'suitable' for the job is quite big if u ask me

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Beat you to it please feel free to redirect and join

Man thread

Cody

edit on 3/6/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Damn it! i was trying to get mad at the news and post but i can't.... too... hot.. brain is scrambling....angry subsiding and other urges over taking.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Good find [?] Intrepid, and bumped for righteous shock jockettes value.
I still wonder whether or not this would have made it to ATS like a fridge magnet...
with or without CGI fuzz. Although maybe--- some things are better off unseam.
Couldn't help it.. z'beautE

At last, the best of both worlds...
some really sexy babes, for who at the same time, are to die for AND from.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If their military rules have a law against it then they broke the law and should have rank or pay deducted. If there is no law in place that says their military personel can't do this then they can do whatever they want legally, and perhaps they can sue for being disciplined when they shouldn't have been.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hmm. Wonder what kind of "discipline" is in store for them?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Hmm. Wonder what kind of "discipline" is in store for them?

I can imagine the interrogation...
"I am not sure I can come up with suitable discipline. Can you re-enact the situations again please? Okay, I have to think about this for a moment. Return in 10 minutes. Dismissed."
... ten minutes later ...
"I am not sure I can come up with suitable discipline. Can you re-enact the situations again please? Okay, I have to think about this for a moment. Return in 10 minutes. Dismissed."
"Due to the severity of the situation, this may go on all night. I am not sure I can come up with suitable discipline. Can you re-enact the situations again please? Okay, I have to think about this for a moment. Return in 10 minutes. Dismissed."
... ten minutes later ....

edit on 6/3/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If anything, this should be used to accelerate enlistment. Oh wait a sec, every Israeli has to serve. Maybe they should reconsider that.

As for it being a man's thread...in these modern times I'm sure there are many women who will appreciate this thread as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

o7

Meh Ill bet our hotties in the US mil.. err I mean... very honorably serving intelligent women in our military can top...

Ok nevermind.

Shame on you ladies!
./wink

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think they really let go of themselves when they go to India or Thailand after their mandatory military sentence

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Four Israeli female soldiers have been disciplined after pictures of themselves dressed only in their underwear and combat gear were posted on Facebook.

So, a group of semi-naked Israeli female soldiers have been 'disciplined'?

Oh dear. This story is hilariously awful on so many levels. It's like a cheeky 1960s British sitcom where everyone talks in double-entendres.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

So, a group of semi-naked Israeli female soldiers have been 'disciplined'?

Oh dear. This story is hilariously awful on so many levels. It's like a cheeky 1960s British sitcom where everyone talks in double-entendres.

ahhhh so ya like Benny Hill???
I bet these young ladies would have been on his show real quick if he were still alive.
Its just another reason to go to Israel and see the sights that are awaiting you!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join