It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

favim.com...

I felt a drop of rain on my skin,the first drop.

And somewhere in the distance a thunder,the call of nature, make my thoughts to fly on the wings of a butterfly,touched by a drop of rain.

The joy of rain.

When the rain is comming earth is born again,leaving the drops to kiss his skin,gathering all his creatures in a dance of joy,the dance of the rain drops.

This waltz is happening far away from the human eye,and it has something magic.

The forests and the fields with flowers sing together accompanied by this magic dance in heavenly colors,making the nature to dream her endless dream of love.

Everything is melting in the colors of the rain,millions of drops divides the light before touches the wings of birds and petals of flowers.

Because rain has her own color.

And the sound of each drop is a note , and all the notes together make a symphony,the Symphony of the Rain.

Somewhere a snail in a hurry makes its appearance trying to catch the last notes of this symphony.

The forest is looking with her beautiful green eyes to this tiny creature by accompanying with soft winds the mating dance of thousands tiny creatures that shine in the light dew.

It's almost evening and the rain with her last powers withdraws in the Mountains ,in the distance illuminated by a bluish red sun.

www.apnatalks.com...

An evening rainbow appears in the sky,touching the earth in the place where the wings of that butterfly were touched by that first drop of rain.

And the butterfly is gone,I mean he sleeps on the petals of a flower,and he dreams....his endless dream of Love.

Because for him the rain was the beginning...of a new life,in the place of the eternal rainbow.

Where rain has only one drop,that touches only his wings....

www.wall-online.net...
edit on 3-6-2013 by piequal3because14 because: a note

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Beautiful, thank you ..

Love rain ..

edit on 3-6-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

Love rain ..
Me too,in the Sun, kissed by the rainbow.

new topics

join