It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Question of Someone Who's Had Living Water. (Possible Immortal).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Ask me anything and i'll do my best to answer it.

I had living water one morning after waking. I can't tell you if it's biblical. It tasted the most sparkly alive ever it was just a taste, a mouthful, from a glass I had filled the previous night and placed on a glass table. So there. It was alive. The most alive ever. The water was alive. It was pleasant.

Here's the scriptures for living water.

Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them. John 7:38.

But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. John 4:14

You can find more living water scriptures here: www.openbible.info...

Ask me a question be random if you may.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Why are you so awesome?

What best quality about you made you the recipient of the Great Water?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by leeda

Why are you so awesome?

What best quality about you made you the recipient of the Great Water?

Thirst. I couldn't tell you. Love. But i've made heaps of errors and continue to do so. I don't know. I not bright or interlligent i actually a bit dumb. Fluked it. Luck. It might be faked or false somehow but it raises a flag with me. I wonder if there's anyone else you see.

Pray to Jebus and ask him.

edit on 3-6-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

hi, man... you know those sumerian wall depictions, about those beings that have an eagles head and wings?

tell me, what are those baskets in their hands? and what are those pine(al)combs that they collect? and from what?

cheers, mate!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I had living water one morning after waking. I can't tell you if it's biblical. It tasted the most sparkly alive ever it was just a taste, a mouthful, from a glass I had filled the previous night and placed on a glass table. So there. It was alive. The most alive ever. The water was alive. It was pleasant

Tell me :

Where did you find that living water ?

edit on 3-6-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You had living water and yet you murdered it.

Reminds me of a scene from the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy when Arthur asks Ford what hyperspace is like.

"It's rather unpleasantly like being drunk."
"What's so wrong about being drunk?"
"Ask a glass of water."

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

I'm not psychic or super intelligent. I have no powers. I can't time travel yet. I'm only just setting out into this realm of possible immortality. Maybe after living longer I could tell you a bit but you might be dead. The living water is yet to be proven and with all things I recommend:

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all Things or Test Everything.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
You had living water and yet you murdered it.

Please tell me how I murdered it. Things can only go one way.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

i am so stubborn, that we perhaps shall meet in a few thousand years, and have another discussion

---nanometalconsumer--

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest
reply to post by leeda

Tell me :

Where did you find that living water ?

edit on 3-6-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

Well the water was from a tap in the en-suite that I had on my room. I left it out overnight without sipping from it first. It was clean and pure and alive. That's where I found it. I can't tell you why it tasted alive

I do wonder and ask people smarter than me. Is it reproducible?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by leeda

i am so stubborn, that we perhaps shall meet in a few thousand years, and have another discussion

---nanometalconsumer--

If i'm immortal there are many more.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Are you immortal? do you have inside you blood of kings?
are you trying to tell me that you have no rivals? that no man
could be your equal? are you going to take us to the future of
your world? well i guess you would have other rivals, other
immortals maybe, do you own a sword?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them. John 7:38.

But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. John 4:14

Those scripture quotes you gave have nothing to do with mundane earthly water transforming ... nothing to do with H2O of any kind here on earth or in Heaven. It has to do with a spiritual baptism and a spiritual quenching. It's being in Heaven and being saturated with The Spirit which has an eternal life giving effect. There is no real 'water' .. it's just a symbol used in scripture to help get the point across about for regeneration and renewal. A symbol that, when in Heaven, a soul will be partaking in the divine eternal life.

Prayer and the Christian Life

You did not drink 'living water' from Heaven.

I have no idea what you think you drank but if anything was living in it, it was probably bacteria or other microbes or perhaps a bug that got in it during the night. That's the only 'living' thing about the mundane water. IMHO.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
If i'm immortal there are many more.

Charlie Sheen claims tiger blood and adonis DNA.
That's what he attributes his long life through his 'issues' to.
Perhaps you have something in common with Charlie Sheen?
edit on 6/3/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
With all due sincerity

Please do NOT attempt to prove your immortality

I have a feeling that would only end badly.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have no idea what you think you drank but if anything was living in it, it was probably bacteria or other microbes or perhaps a bug that got in it during the night. That's the only 'living' thing about the mundane water. IMHO.

I thought living water referrred to running water sourced from a water fall or a close approximation in this case.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodreviara
Are you immortal? do you have inside you blood of kings?
are you trying to tell me that you have no rivals? that no man
could be your equal? are you going to take us to the future of
your world? well i guess you would have other rivals, other
immortals maybe, do you own a sword?

The thing is i'm probably not immortal. I still bleed when I get cut. I'm still flesh and blood and bone just like everyone. There's been no changes to me. But i'm still alive so there's still a fighting chance for immortality and beyond.

I couldn't tell you how it's supposed to work this living water immortality Jeboss thing.

Again I wonder if science has anything and could reproduce it.

The future at the moment is the matrix type technologies where the picture image graphic is in your mind head eyes sight.

I Predict and Prophecy this (Matrix right now existing).

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

This person is referencing scripture, so they are talking about what is in scripture.
And what is in scripture is not actual H2O. 'Living water' in scripture is just symbolism.
It's actually purely spiritual in nature.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
With all due sincerity

Please do NOT attempt to prove your immortality

I have a feeling that would only end badly.

Yeah you put it so badly. I hope no one wants to test it out. That would sucks. I could easily be tortured or something.

See my thinking is i'm definitely not immortal but I wanted people to react as if I was. I believe in resurrection from death anyhow so even if I die I shall yet live. The res could come from ol jesus or man either or i'm not fussed. Won't be long if you ask me.

See I'm not immortal but living water could be bottled like coke a cola and sold in a corner dairy.

Science needs to rediscover what i've stumbled into which i'm sure it can and turn it to profit and healing.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

That's the only 'living' thing about the mundane water. IMHO.

Your wrong there was nothing mundane about the taste. If they can reproduce it it would sell for a fortune. Best drink i've ever tasted ever.

Sorry to offend your Jeuss world.

It could've been bacteria. But they were the tastiest bacteria ever and you couldn't distingush them from the water itself. It definitely wasn't a bug and even if it was i would eat thousands of them. I want more of your bacteria and bugs please mm so tasty.

This water will bring healing and health if rediscovered and your knocking it.

I want to drink more but I wasn't greedy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join