It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ranchlands residents hear strange noises (Calgary, Canada)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Your article is from February 6, 2009.
I found a few follow up articles.

September 10, 2009

September 27, 2010

Sep 29, 2011

I'm not sure why they're suggesting air conditioning units. No one would have their AC on February in Calgary.

Here's a couple more links that I haven't had time to read yet-

www.human-resonance.org...

unidentifiednoiseincalgary.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingErik

Originally posted by FoxMulder91

Does anyone have any opinions of what could be causing this?

Yes, we all know they have been tunneling underground for decades. We're not supposed to know about it. It's a secret project to linkup all the major cities with underground arteries, to move military assets around without spy satellites being able to detect the movements by areal photography.

They are usually too deep for ground penetrating radar to pick up, so the sounds are all muffled, because of the great depth of the noise.

Occasionally, there's an air pocket above the tunnel, like the ones that create sink holes, and sometimes the sound resonates in these chambers, which act like amplifiers, and people above ground get to hear the tunneling machines.

When the machines pass through that spot, the noise stops. If you plot on a map all the locations people have heard the strange noises, and note the times they occurred, you can track the progress of the tunnel work.

edit on 5-6-2013 by KingErik because: (no reason given)

And you know this how? Could you provide a source confirming underground tunnelling is the cause of this phenomenon?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost

And you know this how? Could you provide a source confirming underground tunnelling is the cause of this phenomenon?

It's secret. "confirming" secret work is a challenge. But, you can find reports on the internet about this activity.

e.g.

strangesounds.org...

I wouldn’t doubt it if they’ve completed a complete underground transit system that extends as far as Texas or even an entire network across the country considering the availability of nuclear powered tunnelers that actually melt the bedrock to reinforce the walls as it “digs” up to 5 miles in a single day. I neglected to mention that the tunneler diameter is large enough to fit two sets of train tracks and is operated by none other than the USAF.

edit on 6-6-2013 by KingErik because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join