It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Truth about reality. Give it a chance to be known.

page: 2
9
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This took a lot of time for me to read, for I am not neuro typical and tend to disassociate when there is more information laid out that I can handle.
I have to ask a few things though, simply because I can.

1. If reality can be created through our sheer will, our greatest belief, our greatest emotion, then what about events that happen to people that they DID NOT create through their sheer will, greatest belief, greatest emotion. I am sure children of abusive parents did not will themselves to be abused, believe in the highest that they should be abused, and felt so emotionally attached to something they have never experienced before . In fact, most wish, and beg, and will for the opposite. Believe that the opposite can happen. I can't help but assume that this line of thinking victim blames and erases a lot of unjust laws that are in place, a lot of negative beliefs on race, sex, and gender. I am pretty sure victims of racism fight against it, and will every day for it not to exist, believe that one day it will not exist, and yet it still does. How can someone simply erase the very facts that abuse exist, that unfair body policing laws exist, and these victims did not will, or set up for those things to happen.
I am pretty sure I did not will myself to be a victim of sexual crimes. I am pretty sure I did not set up the opportunity for those things to happen. I am pretty sure I did not will myself to get stalked at walmart. I have never had those things happen to me before, so I did not emotionally draw something that was foreign to me. I was also far too young to have these as my greatest beliefs.

So how could have I orchestrated my experiences that were not in my control, since a second party took advantage of me. Forcing their belief and reality onto me. I don't see how this article I just read explained things like that, so I was wondering if you had an answer.

2. I can't comprehend how me believing I am perfectly healthy, having it as my highest emotion and will, will change the fact that my heart is severely mutated. If my disabilities could be changed by my desire for them to, my constant exercise to try and strengthen what I have, and my constant belief that I am healthy, well why have I not shifted into such a reality where my true beliefs, emotions, and wills are what are physically there? I'm still having heart problems because of my mutations. Still disassociating when the stimulus is there. Not because I believe it, but because of my genetic structure.


I just notice a lot of people who believe in this line of thinking are the ones who are privileged, or at least more so than the majority of others. I am not just talking about money, I am talking about race, sex, gender, cis or not, able bodied or not, neuro-typical or not, ect ect.

It is a great idea and I see what the person is trying to convey and I agree. However, the current understanding of the law of attraction is very cruel to those who are victims of crimes. I notice a subtle victim blaming in a lot of areas of spirituality, and I wonder how they can erase third parties who have powers over majorities.

Just a bit confused on those aspects, and it would be cool if they could get clarified. Although, if I am going to hear more victim blaming, I should hope the laws of Karma really exist.




posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
I often tried to tell you about one of the only sources of pure wisdom i ever trusted in my life.. I did that because i know which power it has and that it will change everything once a threshold of people believe in its worth..

There is a lot of resistance against it (showing itself by rediculising the source and calling it a con)

Forget the messenger....just read what i want to share. (the text is a transcript from a live session)


I swear by everything which is holy to me : this text is about the truth of your reality. Give it a chance. Read it and ask yourself how sure you are that what is written there is a lie...

All you need is in this text....10 minutes of your life. I swear to you: faith can move mountains.

read this: Coincidence or Synchronicity. Luck or Manifestation.

Read it once. Even if you dont believe it to be true.it will change your way of thinking on a long term because your intuition already knows the truth that is written there. It is not totally new to You. But your mind will want to have proof. And life will give it to you if you are open minded. It gives you proof all the time. It does that so perfectly that you dont see it.

Dont be fooled. The elite already knows this wisdom.....thats why the rich get richer and try to tell you that they are in power. Its an illusion.

I hope some people are open for this. It changed my life.

And i will not stop trying to spread it because everyone has a right to know the truth about their own power.





edit on 2-6-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)


Sorry but reality and truth are both subjective terms. so there can not by definition be a truth about reality.

Sorry but humans like to categorize things into nice neat little boxes so that they dont have to deal with things that interfere with their sensibilities.

So the only truth you can offer is of YOUR reality certainly not mine or anybody Else's. and at the end of the day that is what an opinion is, a subjective truth to the individual observer.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kroshka
This took a lot of time for me to read, for I am not neuro typical and tend to disassociate when there is more information laid out that I can handle.
I have to ask a few things though, simply because I can.

1. If reality can be created through our sheer will, our greatest belief, our greatest emotion, then what about events that happen to people that they DID NOT create through their sheer will, greatest belief, greatest emotion. I am sure children of abusive parents did not will themselves to be abused, believe in the highest that they should be abused, and felt so emotionally attached to something they have never experienced before . In fact, most wish, and beg, and will for the opposite. Believe that the opposite can happen. I can't help but assume that this line of thinking victim blames and erases a lot of unjust laws that are in place, a lot of negative beliefs on race, sex, and gender. I am pretty sure victims of racism fight against it, and will every day for it not to exist, believe that one day it will not exist, and yet it still does. How can someone simply erase the very facts that abuse exist, that unfair body policing laws exist, and these victims did not will, or set up for those things to happen.
I am pretty sure I did not will myself to be a victim of sexual crimes. I am pretty sure I did not set up the opportunity for those things to happen. I am pretty sure I did not will myself to get stalked at walmart. I have never had those things happen to me before, so I did not emotionally draw something that was foreign to me. I was also far too young to have these as my greatest beliefs.

So how could have I orchestrated my experiences that were not in my control, since a second party took advantage of me. Forcing their belief and reality onto me. I don't see how this article I just read explained things like that, so I was wondering if you had an answer.

2. I can't comprehend how me believing I am perfectly healthy, having it as my highest emotion and will, will change the fact that my heart is severely mutated. If my disabilities could be changed by my desire for them to, my constant exercise to try and strengthen what I have, and my constant belief that I am healthy, well why have I not shifted into such a reality where my true beliefs, emotions, and wills are what are physically there? I'm still having heart problems because of my mutations. Still disassociating when the stimulus is there. Not because I believe it, but because of my genetic structure.


I just notice a lot of people who believe in this line of thinking are the ones who are privileged, or at least more so than the majority of others. I am not just talking about money, I am talking about race, sex, gender, cis or not, able bodied or not, neuro-typical or not, ect ect.

It is a great idea and I see what the person is trying to convey and I agree. However, the current understanding of the law of attraction is very cruel to those who are victims of crimes. I notice a subtle victim blaming in a lot of areas of spirituality, and I wonder how they can erase third parties who have powers over majorities.

Just a bit confused on those aspects, and it would be cool if they could get clarified. Although, if I am going to hear more victim blaming, I should hope the laws of Karma really exist.



this talk my shed some light on that.
There is of course more "choice" than the choice you make right now..you also made choises before you came in this life as to which kind of "theme" you want to explore. And in this way: it may sound strange but we are masters of limitation. We wanted to expeirence this kind of densitiy with all its negative attributes. Bashar often says that they as a cilvilisation (essesani-> grey hybrids) never met a civilisation with a degree of negativity that we have... thats nice to know



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd


Sorry but reality and truth are both subjective terms. so there can not by definition be a truth about reality.

Sorry but humans like to categorize things into nice neat little boxes so that they dont have to deal with things that interfere with their sensibilities.

So the only truth you can offer is of YOUR reality certainly not mine or anybody Else's. and at the end of the day that is what an opinion is, a subjective truth to the individual observer.



Well in this text i posted bashar talks about the structure of how we "construct and design our reality"....wouldnt you agree that it is not a subjective thing to explain how a "building is built"?

its just a description about "simple physics"

..would you say that he is talking in a subjective matter or is he explaining a process that is more "objective" than ours....of course EVERY perception is a subjective perspective but that does not mean that someone can not tell you the truth about the way you are functioning




posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau
 


Thanks for posting such a relevant article. In today's information age it is becoming ever so evident that people can be consciously absorbed in realities that are force fed to them from all angles of media, social networking, even the bloody internet. I suppose one could some up that article in one sentence. Life it subjective and you are the author of that subject.


Good things and keep the positive vibrations going



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by kauskau
 


I have read many topics in regards to the law of attraction or "The Secret" and I read the linked article in your post. It really makes perfect sense to me. And I think that it is real. My problem or question I guess, is HOW do you change the way that you think or the way that you define something? It seems like it would be simple to just change your attitude or your way of thinking, but for me, it hasn't been. Can you tell me HOW to do this? No just that I need to do it in order to see progress.


I just finished reading a book on HOW to change your perception. Lucky you, right? (get it, luck?)


It's called "The Power of Awareness" by Neville Goddard.

Here's a free e-book format copy: Neville Goddard - The Power of Awareness

And here's a woman reading it out loud on Youtube (first chapter only due to ATS playlist handling deficiency):



And here's a link to the playlist where she reads all the chapters: Neville Goddard - The Power of Awareness

You're welcome



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
There is only one entity that can channel through a human right now and that is satan.
You obviously haven't paid attention to what Bashar is doing. He doesn't claim to be another entity. He claims to be Darryl Anka's own future self. That is, the same entity. I think that what Darryl is doing is letting go of some of his own self-limitations and perceiving the world through his own truer eyes. Oh, and let's not forget that Satan is merely God's unconscious/unwitting servant. I suppose you're a Christian. Read the book of Job very carefully. Satan does only what God allows him to do, though he thinks (as you or I do) that he does his own will. Never forget that. No being can thwart the will of the Infinite, not even temporarily.

That does not mean that no truth will ever come from that source but it means there will be some level of deception and twisting of truths involved.
That's why Darryl says to not take him at his word, but search out the truth ourselves. There is no room for irresponsibility in this stage of the game of Life. You're either increasing in self-responsibility or you will be culled.

The next power to come to humans will be telepathy and the race to see what side gets to it first is happening now.
Utter rubbish. We've never lost telepathy; we've only psychologically buried it and/or drugged ourselves out of it (lead, fluoride, cadmium, mercury, mold, pharmaceuticals).



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by kauskau
 


I have read many topics in regards to the law of attraction or "The Secret" and I read the linked article in your post. It really makes perfect sense to me. And I think that it is real. My problem or question I guess, is HOW do you change the way that you think or the way that you define something? It seems like it would be simple to just change your attitude or your way of thinking, but for me, it hasn't been. Can you tell me HOW to do this? No just that I need to do it in order to see progress.


i overlooked your post..sorry.

Its really simple. As english is not my native tongue i hope i can make myself clear.
-> First you dont have to stress yourself. At the exact moment when there is a beliefsystem going through your system which is not of your preference you will get a negative feeling...this negative feeling is something which the whole psychological "profession" fights as if it would be something negative..

it isnt .. In contrary this negative feeling helps you to flow in "automatic modus" when your thoughts are in alignment with your joy but give you a feedback when you should "perceive your thoughs more directly"...Its a kind of "stop signal" that tells you: do you really want to take that road?!

So ....when you feel a negative feeling. Start with the question: "why do i feel like this...."
Normally there will come many victimizing concepts which will feel like you are not responsible for your feelings (resulting from thoughts) -> it is important for you to "own" your feeling. You do that by answering: "because i choose to"...
The next question is:"why do i choose to feel that way".
-> now there will come an answer in words or just a feeling of letting go!

NOW you owned it..and now you can start seeing which concepts try to "hold you"...

Beliefsystems have a kind of "security mechanism"..they want to reinforce themselfs..thats why you got to really start with the beliefsystem of "responsibility" to own them back..because in a way we only perceive a reality of PAST thoughts....there is a kind of latency in our system which makes it really easy for old beliefsystems to always restructure themselfs and stay in power.

OWN it first...when you have done that. The next step will follow..but this will take some time for you.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
and btw: "the i am" also is really powerful in that..
I AM

is the zero point of your power...always come back to that.
Because when you focus yourself on the iam and stay there beliefsystems wont have a chance to restructure without you being aware of it.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
There is only one entity that can channel through a human right now and that is satan. That does not mean that no truth will ever come from that source but it means there will be some level of deception and twisting of truths involved. The next power to come to humans will be telepathy and the race to see what side gets to it first is happening now.


I had similar sentiments, that channeled works will always have some level of deception (Although I have been a fan of Bashar). Why do you say that it is just one entity, evil in nature, that is doing the channeling? Is it possible that there are other entities involved?



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by kauskau
 


I have read many topics in regards to the law of attraction or "The Secret" and I read the linked article in your post. It really makes perfect sense to me. And I think that it is real. My problem or question I guess, is HOW do you change the way that you think or the way that you define something? It seems like it would be simple to just change your attitude or your way of thinking, but for me, it hasn't been. Can you tell me HOW to do this? No just that I need to do it in order to see progress.


I just finished reading a book on HOW to change your perception. Lucky you, right? (get it, luck?)


It's called "The Power of Awareness" by Neville Goddard.


That was not luck. That was divine intervention.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus
 


Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post, the op apparently didn't notice that I dropped by.

I will take a look see



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau
 


Sorry


I just saw your response to my post. Thank you for taking the time to respond. I will give it a try.



posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The One, All that is, polarity..

i find it interesting that after a long search in advaita (enlightenment) i see that even ET is enlightened.....





new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1   >>

log in

join