It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke To Launch 'The People's Voice'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

While we should be critical of TPV, or more accurately, those in charge, we should not criticise an attempt to create our own culture, a new dynamic. I for one am disappointed at how this has turned out as should anyone else interested in alternative media. It's a hard business this trying to change the world malarkey and I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

I don't believe I have criticised the ethos of TPV or any body else's attempt to set up such an alternative media source.
However, there a clear guidelines set up by the OFT which were then taken over by the FSA in April, with added stringent regulations etc which have clearly not been followed by TPV, with regards to crowd funding, which is how TPV was set up.

Rainbows
Jane

PS.....

but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Only in TPV's case....the people who set it up only ever wanted to please themselves.
Forum members are getting banned right left and centre for questioning and asking what and what still is, going on with TPV......and they have a right to ask as they CONTRIBUTED their own hard earned cash/ pensions etc........so much for the ethos of The PEOPLES VOICE hey?

edit on 13-7-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

As far as I am concerned those who donated/contributed (potayto/potarto) to TPV should just accept that for reasons too numerous to mention the venture failed. Fair enough, if one believes that illegal wrongdoing has been going on they have a right to put forth their grievance, and it seems, going from your post, they will have an opportunity to do so.

I just hope it hasn't put people off similar ventures in the future.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join