It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke To Launch 'The People's Voice'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It was announced this morning that David Icke is to launch 'The People's Voice', a TV and Radio station designed to oppose the brainswashing of the MSM, based in London UK.

Here's Icke explaining his project-

We have 30 days from today to raise the money that will put this TV and Radio station on air within months to expose the information across multiple subjects that the mainstream media will not cover and to give a voice to the currently voiceless all over the world.

Let us put aside that which divides us and come together as One Global Human Voice - The People's Voice.

I think it is a great idea. People will call it a scam, but to launch a TV show does require money. £100,000 isn't really a lot when one considers how much the UK collectively pays for their TV license for the BBC or how much we all pay in cable bills etc.

I hope enough money is raised, because this would be a great platform to rival the MSM and help wake more and more people up worldwide.

'The People's Voice' Project Homepage
edit on 1-6-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
a TV and Radio station
TV and Radio station on air
£100,000 isn't really a lot when one considers how much the UK collectively pays for their TV license

Somebody should really come up with a better name for this. Its not really "TV" or "radio" if you're just streaming out over the internet the same as any kid with a webcam could do.
Because thats all this is.

The People’s Voice would broadcast out of London...

The costs of setting up a studio in London are substantial. In order to make this happen we need to spend money on:...

And if you're just going to be streaming stuff onto the internet, please explain why you have to do it from one of the most expensive places on earth. Any place at all with half decent internet would do.

edit on 1-6-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Wake people up from what exactly?

Are you implying that everything in the MSM is a lie?

What about a certain issue where you have the MSM taking opposing views such as FOX news and MSNBC...certainly you don't think they are in cahoots with each other do you?

Who is this MSM you talk about.

Is it the conservative Washington Post or the NYT....I'm very curious.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
So Icke wants us all to turn off the mainstream media and listen to his propaganda station.

Oh yeah—and he wants us to give him our money.

Sounds like a cult.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
please explain why you have to do it from one of the most expensive places on earth. Any place at all with half decent internet would do.

But but but this is for David Icke, who claimed he was the son of God.... only the best for him.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Ohh good call, that's the first time I've thought of it as an advantage that we have two opposing news organizations in the U.S. - although honestly, I can't stand either one.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

What about a certain issue where you have the MSM taking opposing views such as FOX news and MSNBC...certainly you don't think they are in cahoots with each other do you?

I don't know, perhaps the ongoing Syria propaganda ignoring the fact that the west and allies have placed rebels in Syria to destroy the country, all the while telling us Assad is killing innocent civilians by their thousands?

That alone is enough for me- shameful, unforgivable agenda to promote military intervention against a sovereign state. Let's not forget Libya also, or what about 9/11 and the MSM's ongoing attempt to make people believe the 'official story'.

I respect Icke greatly for trying to wake people up from this.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
So Icke wants us all to turn off the mainstream media and listen to his propaganda station.

Oh yeah—and he wants us to give him our money.

Sounds like a cult.

It's the 'people's voice', anyone will be able to have their imput from anywhere in the world.

This project would serve as a platform for people to avoid the censorship and control of the MSM which only promotes the agenda and lies of their controllers.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

It's the 'people's voice', anyone will be able to have their imput from anywhere in the world.

Anyone with money.

10,000 pounds for a 1 hour "guest slot" on the station isnt really good value for money either.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I don't know, perhaps the ongoing Syria propaganda ignoring the fact that the west and allies have placed rebels in Syria to destroy the country, all the while telling us Assad is killing innocent civilians by their thousands?

The mainstream media has constantly and extensively reported on every aspect of the Syrian situation, without ignoring any of the facts. Apparently you haven't been paying attention.

I haven't seen any evidence that 'the west and allies have placed rebels in Syria to destroy the country.' Can you show me the proof please?

No they won't. You need to give Icke $10,000 to get on his show for an hour. So it's not 'the people's voice' at all. It's 'David Icke's voice, occasionally supplemented by the voice of rich people who agree with him.'

This project would serve as a platform for people to avoid the censorship and control of the MSM which only promotes the agenda and lies of their controllers.

There are literally hundreds of platforms for people to avoid the mainstream media, and most of them are already online. Now Icke is starting a channel to promote the agenda and lies of his own cult. I don't think that's an improvement on the mainstream media.
edit on 1/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Anyone with money.

10,000 pounds for a 1 hour "guest slot" on the station isnt really good value for money either.

That is to raise funds, once it is up and running that will not be the case.

Do you think you can get on the MSM without money by the way? It makes the world go round didn't you know?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It’s hardly the “people’s voice”. It’s a way for Icke to push some of his ideas which are ignored by the mainstream because they are silly. No disrespect to Icke as he keeps me entertained, just like a good comedian should.

I’ll stick to the BBC.

Regards

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Do you think you can get on the MSM without money by the way?

Yes. In fact, the mainstream media will pay people to go on tv. This happens all the time.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

That alone is enough for me- shameful, unforgivable agenda to promote military intervention against a sovereign state. Let's not forget Libya also, or what about 9/11 and the MSM's ongoing attempt to make people believe the 'official story'.

I respect Icke greatly for trying to wake people up from this.

Ahhh, so if a major news agency doesn't promote unproven conspiracies as a fact than you label them altogether as having a master plan to manipulate the masses.

Gotcha.......oh brother

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The mainstream media has constantly and extensively reported on every aspect of the Syrian situation, without ignoring any of the facts. Apparently you haven't been paying attention.

I haven't seen any evidence that 'the west and allies have placed rebels in Syria to destroy the country.' Can you show me the proof please?

No they won't. You need to give Icke $10,000 to get on his show for an hour. So it's not 'the people's voice' at all. It's 'David Icke's voice, occasionally supplemented by the voice of rich people who agree with him.'

There are literally hundreds of platforms for people to avoid the mainstream media, and most of them are already online. Now Icke is starting a channel to promote the agenda and lies of his own cult. I don't think that's an improvement on the mainstream media.

You think CBS, CNN and FOX coverage over the last few years on Syria has been truthful and fair to both sides?

Good one

'Assad kills civilians', 'Assad kills more civilians', 'even more dead in Syria as Assad kills more civilians'...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Think his idea will take off.

But there is already something called TruthTV.

Surely, everyone knows about this channel?

edit on 1-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

You think CBS, CNN and FOX coverage over the last few years on Syria has been truthful and fair to both sides?

Good one

'Assad kills civilians', 'Assad kills more civilians', 'even more dead in Syria as Assad kills more civilians'...

We are talking MSM here which, according you guys, encompasses almost every issue. Apparently there is a grand conspiracy among all these news agencies to direct the masses in certain directions. This would entail far more than just the Syria issue or even two or three issues. It would have to be almost all of them.

Do you really see all the news organizations having the same view on everything?

Please....there is no MSM agenda.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I agree, he doesnt speak for all. But I bet he will try to do alot of " whistle blowing" on his shows.

He would have been better calling it " The Ickey channel".

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

That is not what I said.

‘We Will Slaughter All of Them.’ The Rebel Behind the Syrian Atrocity Video.

Video purporting to show Syrian rebel atrocity highlights challenges facing West on aid.

Syria crisis: rebel war crimes increasing says Amnesty.

Syrian rebels accused of war crimes.

Human Rights Watch alleges rebel atrocities in Syria.

U.N. has testimony that Syrian rebels used sarin gas: investigator.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Good one

We are talking MSM here which, according you guys, encompasses almost every issue. Apparently there is a grand conspiracy among all these news agencies to direct the masses in certain directions. This would entail far more than just the Syria issue or even two or three issues. It would have to be almost all of them.

Do you really see all the news organizations having the same view on everything?

Please....there is no MSM agenda.

Mainstream media encompasses the big organisations, such as BBC, Fox, CNN, CBS etc.

They are in fact, as you say, there to help us conform to their ideas, they use propaganda to shape the collective opinions of the masses.

They also help promote fear, as in fear of terrorism, the 'war on terror', 'Islamic extremism', they help promote acceptance of more surveillance of people in the name of security.

The MSM serves many purposes.

Something like 'The People's Voice' would offer 'balance' to the MSM, ironically something you do in regards to 'conspiracy theories' here on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join