It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke To Launch 'The People's Voice'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
So Icke wants us all to turn off the mainstream media and listen to his propaganda station.

Oh yeah—and he wants us to give him our money.

Sounds like a cult.

Sounds exactly like the state of the union address and paying taxes to me .
So yeah,cult

duh

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Uhhhh,all news stations use pharmaceutical companies as sponsors . This is why you never ever see news spots with info detrimental to any drug said pharm co produces .
If the news stations do anything to anger the pharm cos,they lose millions in sponsorship .
Big pharm rules Washington dc .

You honestly think what they put on the news ,all the major ones ,is truth ...?
Is Dr Oz is gospel too ?
He's Foxs poster boy for big pharm .

Fox ,CBS,NBC and ABC don't purposely ignore what should be ignored ,and only put out there what they've been told they're allowed to ?

giggles.....
Oh my.....

edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I find Icke to be the most frustrating conspiracy theorist, personally i feel he is an excellent public speaker with a real talent to explain things in a way which makes even the most craziest things appear logical. the fact people will listen to his lectures for hours and pay large amount of money prove this. he is clearly a very intelligent man and i think a lot of what he says is actually quiet brilliant and he can put his thoughts accross so even the least intelligent people can unerstand him.

now for the frustration, he tries to bamboozle people with scientific talk which has no merit (most theorists do this) a lot of which i bet is purely made up, and the reptile thing. i think his reptillian thing is purely fantasy, made up so he can stand out in a sea of conspiracy theorists and make $$$, if you take out his non sense about dimentions and shape shifting he actually can make a lot of sense. i think his natural talents in public speaking and his gift's for being able to explain material are enough for him to stand out without having these fabricated extreme views

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnoir
I find Icke to be the most frustrating conspiracy theorist, personally i feel he is an excellent public speaker with a real talent to explain things in a way which makes even the most craziest things appear logical.

he is clearly a very intelligent man and i think a lot of what he says is actually quiet brilliant and he can put his thoughts accross so even the least intelligent people can unerstand him.

i think his reptillian thing is purely fantasy, made up so he can stand out in a sea of conspiracy theorists and make $$$, if you take out his non sense about dimentions and shape shifting he actually can make a lot of sense. i think his natural talents in public speaking and his gift's for being able to explain material are enough for him to stand out without having these fabricated extreme views

Yeah. I agree. When I first started listening to him, I really thought I'd found someone who stayed in the realm of possibilities and then he started with all the reptile stuff.

I have considered the fact that he is trying to speak metaphorically but frankly, if he is, it's just more thinking than most people are willing to do. People don't like riddles.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnoir

I find Icke to be the most frustrating conspiracy theorist, personally i feel he is an excellent public speaker with a real talent to explain things in a way which makes even the most craziest things appear logical. the fact people will listen to his lectures for hours and pay large amount of money prove this. he is clearly a very intelligent man and i think a lot of what he says is actually quiet brilliant and he can put his thoughts accross so even the least intelligent people can understand him.

There are many good public speakers so what! There is also nothing surprising about the fact that pple will swallow absolute bull# and are completely gullible to all kinds of suggestions even ats is proof of that.
Icke is just another spin off from the new age movement what many pple dont know is that he advocates mind expanding drugs like peyote and the like in his books he boast about taking them seems to me he hasnt advanced much further than many b boomer gen old hippies about dropping out of reality.
His wacko ideas are pure fantasy with his anti reptile views its amazing pple arent going around killing reptile fauna in national parks as he makes them sound completely evil for existing.

edit on 5-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

Possibly but there arnt many conspiracy theorists who are as good at public speaking and explaining things in a believable sometimes even diplomatic way. Look at Alex jones and Jesse Ventura, two well know theorist. The way Alex jones talks he sounds nuts! He could tell you the sky is blue and you'd still think he was crazy lol. He's too much, too much hand gestures, too much passion, do much so he almost sounds deranged at times! Then Ventura, slightly more diplomatic, and he is very straightforward and straight the point type of guy, neither though could give a speech like IKE.

He has a massive following almost like a cult. And for good reason, he could of easily had a career in politics I reckon, before he went down the conspiracy route. He speaks immense amount of sense, if it wasn't for shapeshifting and reptillians etc he'd be they guy you'd want to represent conspiracy theorists in debates etc.

IKE has the exposure and the plateau to make a difference and help the field he is in but despite the valid points he makes, overall he does more harm than good. First thing people think is ooh he thinks the queen is an alien he must be nuts! Then everything else he says is ignored mainly and he makes other theorist look bad.

Just my opinion and general observations

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Almost $90,000 /pounds in 4 days ,wow not bad at all , looks like he will make the $100,000 /pound mark in a day or so and still have 24 days left for more donations.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Almost $90,000 /pounds in 4 days ,wow not bad at al

Here is a comic that took in $389,079
www.kickstarter.com...

Another one took in $197,512, again for a comic...
www.kickstarter.com...

Another comic, $143,379
www.kickstarter.com...

and yet another comic, this time they raised $1,254,120. Over a million dollars for a comic....
www.kickstarter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
David Icke sometimes has very good info. Just when he regains your confidence he then takes you out to la la land. WIll he get an Oprah like following ( can't even comprehend that )!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeOfZera
David Icke sometimes has very good info. Just when he regains your confidence he then takes you out to la la land.

It's.....interesting how basically all of the current big names in conspiracy talk follow that same pattern, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
He got there within 6 days.

The People's Voice will be up and running around November

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Possibly but there arnt many conspiracy theorists who are as good at public speaking and explaining things in a believable sometimes even diplomatic way. Look at Alex jones and Jesse Ventura, two well know theorist. The way Alex jones talks he sounds nuts! He could tell you the sky is blue and you'd still think he was crazy lol. He's too much, too much hand gestures, too much passion, do much so he almost sounds deranged at times!
reply to post by Dnoir

When i was referring to public speakers i wasnt just referring to the conspiracty variety i was talking about them in general. On scale of public speakers & their charisma levels Icke is pretty niche and cultish no better than the conspiracy version of Anthony Robbins or christian prosperity cultists Joel Osteen, Brian Houston(Australia)
I therefore must assume got his ideas for oratory from the same sources as motivational speakers, prosperity preachers as uses the same strategy to build a cult following.
However speaking for myself this hardly makes him any more crediable or valuable in the snake skin sales man club. There are still more cultists that will go the religious variety homilies or motivational pyramid marketing seminar than ickes crazy diatribes about lizards and other dimensions.
As for ventura ventura who? Ace ventura!! or what? I am in Australia many have never heard AJ or Icke (icke at least visits Oz occasionally) down here still let alone Ventura who?

edit on 10-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
it launched an hour ago, and no chat about it on ATS?! SERIOUSLY GUYS?!?

Anyway, there is only sound in the left channel. And it has been live for an hour.
How noone in the studio has been able to fix such a mundane issue for more than an hour is beyond me.
Makes you think what kind of people they have producing this show.

Seriously. Technical difficulties are to be expected on launch, but sound only on 1 channel is so mundane that without exagurating - a child could fix that issue.

Worst case scenario they could make the sound in Mono, and it would at least be centered. This is beyond FUBAR.
Embarrasing actually, and quite pathetic.

And dont get me wrong, Im one of the few people that adores Mr Icke. And I really prayed for this to work.
And Im sure it will.

But 1 channel only audio for over 1 hour now is completely and utterly beyond the scope of "technical difficulties".

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to posthe's alienDNA

Do you have a link?

This will never have huge viewing figures but something has to be done.
Good for D.I. At least he's trying to do something.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

its literally the first thing that comes up when you google the peoples voice

and i would expect this to have millions of viewers and ATS blowing up about it. its historical and completely revolutionary and yet everyone is like "meh".

effin sheeple deserve to live in a dreamworld.
you lot dont deserve people like david icke.
edit on 25-11-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
seems like someone decided to DDOS the site.

its down. completely down.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

alienDNA
reply to post by stargatetravels

its literally the first thing that comes up when you google the peoples voice

and i would expect this to have millions of viewers and ATS blowing up about it. its historical and completely revolutionary and yet everyone is like "meh".

effin sheeple deserve to live in a dreamworld.
you lot dont deserve people like david icke.
edit on 25-11-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

Why are you giving me crap ? Because I was interested?
Ok, of course I could Google it, but I was making conversation, trying to be interested.
But whatever man,.

ATS is a shadow of its former self, it's neither revolutionary or is any activism allowed on the site.
Far better stuff on the D.I. forums.
I honestly don't know why people expect action and change on ATS?
It's purely an entertainment site, nothing more.

Also for some reason Icke's name is crap on this site, in fact most prominent conspiracy figures are rubbished and ridiculed on ATS along with most conspiracies.
Which is why ATS has gone the social network route, more numbers in terms of people and cash.
edit on 25-11-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
....and TPV as it was known is no more...
If you made donations to the £500,000 TPV amassed you might want to know that there was a massive fall out between David Icke and Sean Adl-Tabatabai.

They owe creditors £90,000.
If you did donate and are somewhat miffed by what has happened you might want to persue this...

Meetings of Creditors
PEOPLE’S VOICE BROADCASTING LIMITED
(Company Number 08532866 )

Registered office: 12 Romney Place, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6LE

Principal trading address: (formerly) 8th Floor, Wembley Point, 1 Harrow Road, HA9 6DE

Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 98 of the Insolvency Act 1986 that a meeting of the creditors of the above-named Company will be held at 25 Harley Street, London W1G 9BR, on 23 July 2014, at 12.00 noon for the purposes mentioned in Sections 99, 100 and 101 of the said Act, to receive a statement of the Company’s affairs, to nominate one or more Insolvency Practitioner/s as Liquidator/s, and to consider the appointment of a Liquidation Committee. If a Liquidation Committee is not formed, the Meeting may be asked to consider other Resolutions, including the basis upon which the Liquidator/s is/are to be remunerated, and for the approval of the costs of preparing the statement of affairs and convening the Meetings of the members and creditors. Creditors wishing to vote at the Meeting must lodge a form of Proxy, together, with a full statement of account, at the offices of Yerrill Murphy, Gateway House, Highpoint Business Village, Henwood, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH, not later than 12.00 noon on 22 July 2014. For the purposes of voting, a Secured Creditor is required, unless he surrenders his security, to lodge at the offices of Yerrill Murphy, as above, before the meeting, a statement giving full particulars of his security, the date when it was given, and the value at which it is assessed. I D Yerrill (IP No. 8924), of Yerrill Murphy, Gateway House, Highpoint Business Village, Henwood, Ashford, Kent TN24 8DH is qualified to act as an Insolvency Practitioner in relation to the Company, and is instructed by the Company to convene the meeting of creditors. Mr Yerrill who may be contacted on 01233 666280, or by email on will during the period before the day the meeting is to be held, furnish creditors, free of charge, with such information concerning the Company’s affairs as they may reasonably require.

Sean Adl-Tabatabai, Director

04 July 2014

Source

Also......

ANYONE who can prove they are a creditor to the People's Voice Broadcasting Limited can contact the following People about it :

Yerrill Murphy,
Gateway House,
Highpoint Business Village,
Henwood,
Ashford,
Kent,
TN24 8DH

Mr Yerrill may be contacted on 01233 666280
email : [email protected]

Supply them with your proof of been a creditor what they term a ' full statement of account' not later than 12.00 noon on 22 July 2014.
Once the proof is accepted they must until the day before meeting 'furnish creditors, free of charge, with such information concerning the Company’s affairs as they may reasonably require.'

Just a heads up for any folk on here who might be a bit miffed that their generous and often hard earned donations amounted to nothing.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
....and TPV as it was known is no more...
If you made donations to the £500,000 TPV amassed you might want to know that there was a massive fall out between David Icke and Sean Adl-Tabatabai.

So a nice money earner for Icke - Just where did that money go? How long before he starts another scam I wonder!

terroronthetube.co.uk...

This quotes £140 thousand for studio equipment costs and £75 thousand for salaries. Office rent is here given as twelve hundred pounds, which suggests that this is a statement for one month’s expenses – that rent value is credible. I was told by a techie guy that he reckoned a few tens of thousands had been spent on equipment, ie twenty or thirty thousand pounds, probably nearer to the lower figure. No way does that match £140k.

So it was just about money!
edit on 12-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So a nice money earner for Icke - Just where did that money go? How long before he starts another scam I wonder!

"You might say that sir....but I couldn't possibly comment!"

What I do know is there is £90,000 of debt after spending £500,000 of public contributions, in less than 12 months. TPV UK has/will officially be wound up with the above CVA/CVL.
However Sean (who used to run the David Icke forum for donkeys years is no longer doing so (Gareth Icke has now been given that job)....... Sean Adl-Tabatabai has registered The Peoples Voice INC in California at his husbands mothers address.......so on the surface it looks like Sean got half a million quid, set up a business with volunteers, whilst he gallivanted back and forth to US, didn't fulfil what was promised to those who contributed to his and David Ickes idea, winds up the 'business' with £90,000 owing/debts, (due to no more funding coming in as people are becoming suspicious),
clears off to California with his new husband (who has some sort of criminal/misdemeanour's record) and registers TPV INC over there........people of California/USA be warned!

There's more info about the CVA/CVL here...
TPV UK winding up

I hope contributors to TPV will attend if only to get to ask "What happened to my money?"

Rainbows
Jane

PS....here is something from the link....

In law there is a clear difference between donators and contributors. I would suggest that the people were contributors to TPV as they were promised something in exchange for their money...hence my bleating on about crowd funding.
A donator (as to a charity) is not getting anything in exchange....a donator gives money/goods to an organisation to go forward and do the best they can for a third party.......

So in my eyes....those that gave their money to TPV were CONTRIBUTORS not DONATORS. Big difference.
T shirts and mugs aside (that's the 10% ruling under crowd funding rules) CONTRIBUTORS were promised a 24 hour alternative tv/media station......in my view it is a case to be brought before the FSA. I have my suspicions that given the chronology of Icke giving up his directorship and one share, that THAT could be their loophole to avoid crowd funding rules/laws/legislation.

edit on 13-7-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join