posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:36 PM
this isnt big supprise.
the rail network in england is gay
just a day ago it showed a documentary on the bbc how 3 reporters
done the following
1. all three got jobs so easily ( they had no experiance of course )
1 got a job without taking the exam for the card the other 2 had to take this exam
2. how a person from india that could barely speak english was able to cheat right under the person who was watching them take the test for the
card ( which allows them to work on the rails )
3. showed how one reporter who tried to fail on purpose was called back into the room and told the answeers to questions to pass.
4. even when their permission Cards ran out they were allowd to work
on the rails
5. showed how ( those things that keep tracks on the ground )
were loose in some area's of the track and how the compnay never did come around and sort it ( this was around a bend where trains go around 80 miles
per hour )
things are said that the rail network will improve and how the goverment will make it safer and so on