It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing Bush to Hitler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
His being evil does not diminish "Hannibal Lechter's" brilliance.

Hitler is nothing compared to hannibal lechter or bush.

All he did was manipulate the public and build their confidence up to a level where they felt superior against other humans who were "different" from them to the point where they believed killing them was ok.

Brainwashing doesn't take genious anybody can do it.

And he sure as hell wasn't smart enough to manipulate the other countries to pin em up against eachother.

If I may say, hitler was nothing more then a pinhead, bush has some good idea's, and hannibal lechter, well he was just a nasy ass canibal eating mind #er.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Any individual can be compared and contrasted with any other individual.

It's in the quality of the facts used to substantiate these comparisons and contrasts - including historical accounts about the individuals and methods used - about their track records and mannerisms and whatever else has motivated the comparison - that you find validity or something else.

Bush is an infinitely inferior speaker and motivator in comparison with Hitler. In my opinion Bush lacks the most rudimentary leadership skills, and most missions presented to him in life have led to failed accomplishments.

The controversy over this comparison is likely to be whether the agenda of the neo-cons and the Bush administration is as criminal and evil as that of the Third Reich. Many indications suggest that it is, but that's subjective. There is evidence of a genocidal leaning, but its execution is at a lower level.

Nations that let Hitler's forces go on making strategic advancement into new territories regretted their laxness during the ensuing WWII. Bush liars currently use arguments predicated on lies about a "war on terror" to justify their incursions. But there may come a time when free people in other countries assess where the neo-con agenda has gone wrong and put a stop to it through force.

History repeats.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes, but most of the things you(Beefotronx) have stated would fall better under "common sense", then it would genius, and as many know. Most geniuses have absolutely no common sense what so ever, such as einstein for instance lol. You can't entirely judge these actions to make the conclusion that he was a moron, there may be another story behind it. Think about it, perhaps im wrong and your right, at least hitler is gone now, thats what matters.
Best wishes,
Dani

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Did anybody see the aushwitz documentary on pbs last night???

I still don't fathom how people could compare bush to hitler, he is nothing like the scumbag.

I don't see him rounding up people and getting his people to shoot em in the head do you?

It's more like the other side who does that, and some of you aholes sympathize with em.

Which is beyong discusting.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I see where you're coming from Machine, I've noticed that too. It's as if the people trashing Bush just praise the troops to lessen the flak from other members or something.

Hitler was hardly a genius

In some aspects this could be considered true. However, Hitler was a master manipulator, genius politician, and charismatic public speaker (He became a great public speaker after learning from his friend Mussoulini). He could bring together millions in unity to fight for an unjust cause by giving them delusions of superiority and a sense of great power. This is genius if you ask me. It would not have been possible for an idiot to nearly take over the world. Many people believe that he lacked the ability to make sound military decisions by citing some of those screwups you listed, but wouldn't you mostly blame the generals for that? I could be wrong, and correct me if i am, but I thought the generals who were actually fighting on he battlefield were the ones who devised the plans.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think some feel Bush is like Hitler in the sense of going to war with primarily one religion/race. Of course there is really no comparison to be made as Bush has not rounded up all muslims and put them in camps nor gased/killed them. Fighting a war is a little different than rounding people up for mass slaughter. Whether you like bush or not, he is no hitler.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
hitler wasnt a genius was he?
i watched some documentary and the only reason he got so powerful was through his amazing public speaking abilities, he was an exelent speaker.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join