It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream with Jewish (maybe) ceremony.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hi,

Had a strange dream the other night which was all over the place - my dogs were in one part running around and sniffing things like they would and lots of other random things happened but that is not why I posted...

I was in a room with a few other men who I believed to be Jewish and they were wearing some form of ceremonial garb that I can't really remember. A door bust open and there were maybe 10 nazi's with guns and it was pretty clear what was going to happen. At that point, I started praying/singing something (maybe in Hebrew) that I later presumed to be a kind of last rites on myself and the others. I also then got a plate of what I think may have been pomegranate seeds or some type of small round fruit/food and sprinkled it over all of our heads.

Strangely, one of the nazi's actually took his hat off in some bizarre show of respect. I don't know how but at the time in the dream I somehow knew him to be of Jewish origin. It was all very bizarre. Does anyone here know if there is a Jewish rite that sounds anything like what I have described or is it just my mind making up a crazy dream?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
As far as pomegranates, there was a marble? pomegranate found that was thought to be from the top of a staff carried by priests inside solomons temple. It was then said to be a fake artifact, but what's important here is that pomegranates ARE important to the Jewish religion. I hope that helps a little. Interesting dream thanks for sharing. If you want to know more just type in "pomegranate artifact"or something.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Thanks for the reply

That's interesting that at least one part of the dream matches up somewhat with reality. It really was a bizarre dream! I'll do some searches about the artifact. Thanks again!

new topics

join