It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Proof of Intelligent Design.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Perhaps if you could actually explain what that "squaring of the circle" actually means I could address it. You never did before. And, as I pointed out previously, it has nothing to do with actually squaring a circle.

That must also be taken into consideration with the fact that the visible-observable diameter of the moon equals that of the sun
As I pointed out, this rarely happens. Usually the apparent diameter of the Moon is less than that of the Sun. At other times it is greater. It is very seldom the same and then, only for a brief period of time.

edit on 5/30/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The Sun is allowed to burn in space with no oxidizer because of nuclear fusion.
And beyond that magic, It's fire is eternal or may just as well be !

And there isn't anything magical about this, or anything in existence ? Not buy'n that !
edit on 30-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by danneu89

"Coincidence" is a false assumption, or certainly a rather far reaching one.

Deny ignorance!

A more far-reaching assumption is that of Intelligent Design.

How does the Geoid relate to the 'perfect' geometry?

Deny ignorance!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Because elements on the moon, even on the surface of the moon, predates the age of the earth by about a billion years

False.

www.psrd.hawaii.edu...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You talk a good game for someone who has no reason to know anything about the subject except for random pieces you've cobbled together from Google searches. I still see no reason to believe that your conclusion is the most likely available. It's a possible answer, but so is nuclear war.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's fire is eternal or may just as well be !

Nope. The fuel will run out. There is a lot of it there and it will take a long time but it will run out.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And beyond that magic, It's fire is eternal or may just as well be !

And there isn't anything magical about this, or anything in existence ? Not buy'n that !

Maybe you should update your education. The sun will burn out in about 25 billion years, according to recent estimates. Eternal? Go back to school.
edit on 30-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ah come on you guys I know the sun will burn out !

The Sun is allowed to burn in space with no oxidizer because of nuclear fusion. And beyond that magic, It's fire is eternal or may just as well be !

My point was that it burns for so damn long in comparison, that it may as well be eternal.
Not that it is.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This is what I mean when I say that religious folk will find proof of gods if they're looking for it. Haven't finished looking over the entire presentation, but I just had to stop and comment on this image in the video. It places the moon in ONE spot and claims that the earth is so many times farther away from the sun than the moon is. Well, how many times farther away is the moon when its orbit takes it on the other side of the earth? If the measurements are only relevant in just one of the moon's 360 degrees of orbital positions, then it is completely irrelevant unless EVERY position has a relevance.

If these measurements were exacted by a god, then wouldn't all moons around every planet have the same ratios as declared by this video? If the measurements only work on the moon, earth, and sun, wouldn't that be called a fluke?

edit on 5/30/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Well...what about that other stuff?

Like, what about the Moon being older than the Earth....oh wait, never mind that one too.

What about the squaring of the whatchamathingamajig? What about that?

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jiggerj

What about the squaring of the whatchamathingamajig? What about that?

It's explained in the OP.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was referring not to the rocks but elements in the dust on which they sat.

Strange Moon Facts

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Guess what? It's not possible to age elements. Rocks, yes. Elements, no.
BTW, do you know where all of the elements in the solar system came from?

That stupid list. Maybe you can find a real source for that claim...and the rest of the claims on the list.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I will find proof of strange shadow men who draw shapes in the clouds and feed on my feces if I look for them and refuse to employ logic. The same goes for any delusion.

FYI: The above post by Phage is the reason I dismissed this thread early on. It's clear that a few quick Google searches and a distinct lack of cross-examination has produced precisely what you see before you. Do your research or someone else will do it and shame you for it.
edit on 30-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So Phage, do you then think it's all a coincidence, that life on earth is a coincidence from a random process devoid of any sort of purpose or intentionality? You don't recognize any sort of design? I find that hard to fathom for a smart guy like you.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Coincidence? Hardly.

A highly complex combination of chemical and biological processes resulting in forms of life suited to this planet? Absolutely.

If the Moon wasn't there we wouldn't be either...but something else would be. The Moon makes it nice for us because we evolved with the Moon in the sky.

I find that hard to fathom for a smart guy like you.

Perhaps if you didn't consider yourself to be the Crown of Creation it would be easier.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Guess what? It's not possible to age elements. Rocks, yes. Elements, no.
BTW, do you know where all of the elements in the solar system came from?

I guess I meant the dust itself.

All the elements came from a super nova? Where our sun is at least a third generation star.?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The Moon makes it nice for us because we evolved with the Moon in the sky.

I find that hard to fathom for a smart guy like you.

Perhaps if you didn't consider yourself to be the Crown of Creation it would be easier.

Don't you mean that we evolved because of the Moon in the sky?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Isn't that what I said?
If the Moon were not there there would still be life on Earth but it would not be as it is now. That life would likely find the conditions imposed by a large moon intolerable. All those tides and stuff...ick.

Is it your claim that life (intelligent or otherwise) can only develop on planets with a large moon?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join