It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange aircraft, fast moving white lights, moon appearing early in the morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Sorry if this post doesn't fit in with this section, I couldn't think of any other place to post.

My brother, my cousin, and I decided to watch the sky while sitting next to the fire pit last night. At around 4 AM we felt a strange feeling. We noticed three "aircraft" flying through the sky, which blinked with a red and white light, along side of them we noticed bright white lights moving faster than anything I have ever seen. These lights sometimes spun in almost a complete circle and sometimes in a straight line. After seeing these I noticed the moon rising from behind the mountains which normally does not happen in the morning, note this is in Kentucky at 4 AM.

Countless aircraft have passed by going in the same direction in a 2 hour period with the occasional white lights. Now that the sun has started to rise we have noticed random aircraft have went by our house.. I stopped counting after 15. I'm not sure what's happening here, is it UFOs, military, satelites, testing, or a coincidence? This experience has freaked me out a little, can anyway shed a little light on what's happening here?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretsOfMe

This is the most disturbing aspect of your story

After seeing these I noticed the moon rising from behind the mountains which normally does not happen in the morning, note this is in Kentucky at 4 AM.

Viewed from Louisville, KY at 4 AM, the Moon was rising in the SE and was at 29.1 degrees altitude. Perfectly normal.

aa.usno.navy.mil...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't know about the circling lights, but the moon rises at a different time every night.

The Moon rises about 45 minutes to an hour later than the previous night. That means if the Moon rose at 9:00 on "Night 1", it would rise about (give or take) 10:00 on "Night 2", 11:00 on "Night 3" and so on.

The Moon will rise at every time of the night/day sometime along its cycle. Full moons usually rise in the later evening, and will rise an hour or so after that each successive night. The Full Moon this month rose about 10:00 on the 25th (5 days ago). The moon last night was a waning gibbous (warning= getting smaller; gibbous = larger than a half moon).

According to a Moon calendar for Kentucky (I picked Louisville as a location), the gibbous moon was supposed to rise at about 1:40 AM. You said it was rising behind mountains, so the mountains could account for the difference in time.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you EVER see the Moon or the Sun rise in the wrong place or the wrong time any place in the world you are mistaken -- if the Moon or the Sun ever do rise in the wrong place you won't see it because you and everyone else would have already be killed in some cataclysmic event. You can take that to the bank.

new topics

top topics

join