It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer Questions 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Paul Hellyer goes on record with his questions regarding 9/11.

Before the debunkers come in here and start calling him crazy, let me say that I know he also believes in UFO's and to me that means that he is open minded individual and that makes me like him even more.

I searched ATS and found nothing with him talking about 9/11, so here's the interview...

edit on 29-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
He seems a perfectly sane man.

All good questions.

The problem is though, people ask the questions, they get BS for answers, and nothing happens.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
the questions exist independant of the man

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Its really nice when people like this come forward.

Its much more difficult for the establishment operatives to engage in their normal tactics of name calling and personal attacks.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good on him.

Death bed confessions are what I am waiting for.
Haha, hoping for absolution. The boss made me do it.
Those participated made mad from years of collusions and haunted by those they knowing killed as collateral damage In fact, there are some on this website. Will those real slime shillies please stand up ?

Everytime I turned to some docus about 911 and hearing those sirens from first responders, nothing can describe the poignancy I felt, all those good souls on their way to their deaths, so perfidiously sacrificed for treachery.

Hopefully one day we will see some justice.

SnF
edit on 29-5-2013 by mypan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mypan

NORAD was ordered to stand down. That alone is enough.
However his comments as the Minister of Defense and a partner in NORAD (NORAD is for North America, not just the USA) carry weight.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Of course he questions it.

This man has a bunch of books for sale, how would it look if he actually went along with the official story?

Probably not well.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Before the debunkers come in here and start calling him crazy, let me say that I know he also believes in UFO's and to me that means that he is open minded individual and that makes me like him even more.

'Open minded' does not mean 'more credible', or even just 'credible.'

My neighbour worships trees. Clearly he is an open minded individual. But this does not make him more credible than people who do not worship trees.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by mypan

NORAD was ordered to stand down. That alone is enough.
However his comments as the Minister of Defense and a partner in NORAD (NORAD is for North America, not just the USA) carry weight.

Do you often give a lot weight to the statements of people who have been completely out of the loop for over 30 years or believe that they have relevant inside knowledge more than 30 years after they left their position?

Hellyer ceased being the Minister of National Defence in 1968, ceased being a member of the Canadian government in 1969, and ceased being a member of parliament in 1974.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

My neighbour worships trees. Clearly he is an open minded individual. But this does not make him more credible than people who do not worship trees.

What's up with you people and coming into every thread and comparing someone who is asking legitimate questions regarding 9/11 to someone who worships trees?

Who freakin' cares if OP calls the guy in the video open minded. It has NOTHING to do with the video. Yet you'll still cherry-pick at the OP (not what was in the OP) and talk about "my neighbor worships trees!"

And I said "you people" on purpose so now you have a reason to play woe is me about something unrelated to the OP and completely off topic.

I typically don't make these sort of comments but you typically make the sort of comments I mentioned, and it's ridiculous. Don't participate in the discussion if all you can offer is hypothetical tree worshipers.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

This man has a bunch of books for sale, how would it look if he actually went along with the official story?

Probably not well.

If he wants to sell books, like you've insinuated, why not run with the official story and then sell some?

Oh, that's right. Because sometimes some people actually care about the truth and have the courage to ask the hard questions.

Do you have a personal problem with people questioning the stories our governments have told us in extreme and tragic events?

Are you only going to call him out for his supposed interest in self-gain, or will you take the time to dispute what he has said with facts and sources?

I don't understand it. Instead of combatting his statements, you just throw in your comment to smear him without even a link.

It's borderline trolling.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This man is very credible and courageous as well for coming out and speaking about the things that he has on numerous occasions.

It's almost comical how the usual suspects automatically dismiss this as the rants of a mad man who is "out of the loop" when in reality he is much more informed on these matters than many would care to admit.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention OP

edit on 5/30/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
What's up with you people and coming into every thread and comparing someone who is asking legitimate questions regarding 9/11 to someone who worships trees?

I didn't. I said being open-minded is not the same as being more credible, I presented tree-worship as an example of open-mindedness, and I said just because my neighbour worships trees, it doesn't mean he's more credible than people who don't.

Do you have a problem with that? If so, why? Do you think people who worship trees aren't open-minded?

I still haven't seen any reason to believe Paul Hellyer is more credible than the people who disagree with him.
edit on 30/5/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Probably not well.

Recommend a book he wrote about 9/11...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Why don't you contribute something useful and tell us what makes him not credible?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

Hellyer ceased being the Minister of National Defence in 1968, ceased being a member of the Canadian government in 1969, and ceased being a member of parliament in 1974.

Good to see that he took his brain with him when he left his position in government.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire

Who freakin' cares if OP calls the guy in the video open minded. It has NOTHING to do with the video. Yet you'll still cherry-pick at the OP (not what was in the OP) and talk about "my neighbor worships trees!"

And I said "you people" on purpose so now you have a reason to play woe is me about something unrelated to the OP and completely off topic.

I typically don't make these sort of comments but you typically make the sort of comments I mentioned, and it's ridiculous. Don't participate in the discussion if all you can offer is hypothetical tree worshipers.

What's up with them is that its their only defense. They can't credibly argue that an office fire can cause three steel skyscrapers to disintigrate into dust and fall straight down into their own footprints, so they instead tell you about their neighbor.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Good to see that he took his brain with him when he left his position in government.

You only say that because he is currently saying things that fit with your beliefs.

It annoys me that people constantly refer to him as the Canadian Minister of National Defence when that is a position he hasn't held in over 40 years.

He may have had expert knowledge on the workings of NORAD and NATO, at least politically, in the late '60s but that knowledge is long out of date. Insider knowledge from 40 years ago is of little value today outside of an historical interest.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by erwalker

You only say that because he is currently saying things that fit with your beliefs.

It annoys me that people constantly refer to him as the Canadian Minister of National Defence when that is a position he hasn't held in over 40 years.

He may have had expert knowledge on the workings of NORAD and NATO, at least politically, in the late '60s but that knowledge is long out of date. Insider knowledge from 40 years ago is of little value today outside of an historical interest.

He is saying what most people are saying. And people call him "Former Canadian Minister of National Defence" which is exactly who he is.
edit on 30-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Most people outside of ATS say nothing of the sort.

Far too many people on ATS who refer to Paul Hellyer omit the fact that he is a FORMER Minister of National Defence, as that significantly lessens the authority of anything he has to say.

The fact that Paul Hellyer may have questions regarding 9/11 carries no more weight than if your local garbage man has questions.
edit on 30/5/13 by erwalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join