It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Arafat Poisoned?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by x_y_no
Well, I could see this theory coming from a mile away ...

You and me both.

maybe he has AIDS?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

PARIS (Reuters) - Yasser Arafat (news - web sites), critically ill in a Paris hospital has suffered liver failure, a Palestinian official said on Sunday as Arafat's subordinates decided in his absence to enforce a law and order plan in Palestinian areas.

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20041107/ts_nm/mideast_arafat_dc

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sanc,

I just updated my Arafat story with this juicy little tidbit too. Liver failure could arise from a variety of reasons, but poisioning is one of them. Id give my eyeteeth to see the toxicology report on him!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Arafat's Wife is not happy with the Palestinian leaders in France wanting to see her husband and she may deny access to him...

MSNBC.com Full Article

CLAMART, France - Palestinian leaders arrived Monday in Paris to check on the critically ill Yasser Arafat, but hospital officials said visiting rights were restricted, setting the stage for a showdown between the delegation and Arafat�s wife.

Early Monday, Arafat�s wife, Suha, accused the leadership, including Palestinian prime minister Ahmed Qureia and Mahmoud Abbas, of heading to Paris with the sole intention of usurping her husband�s role as head of the Palestinian Authority.

�I tell you they are trying to bury Abu Ammar alive,� she shouted, using Arafat�s nom de guerre, in a furious telephone call with Al-Jazeera television from Arafat�s bedside in a hospital southwest of Paris.

�He is all right, and he is going home,� she insisted.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The story just gets stranger everyday!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hmm... Arafat's wife believes that his political rivals are trying to steal his power and "bury him alive." Who's to say they didn't poison him? Maybe she's onto something. Maybe those who are pointing at Israel are pointing too far in the distance instead of looking at home.

LL1

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Arafat does seem to be suffering from vitiligo. Take a look at his hand
in comparison to the rest of his face coloring.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join