It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor preemptively dismissed my belief,"it's a conspiracy" in public. I NEVER said such a thing,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
MId-sized PA town. Long-time zoning dispute, me verses the mayor's buddy who runs a sh|thole business park, which is nothing more than a dump in the middle of 2 towns, with basically self-storage units, but scumbags "repair" (strip) cars outside, sort scrap metal all night, power tools....all outside or w/doors open about 100ft away.

It in itself is agitating. Since I first complained years ago, the code enforcement came down on me, lies, distraction, threats, exceeding their authority, ad infinitum. Physical attacks by proxies, punitive police actions, enhanced harassment.

I filed against the owner in big boy court and won. In the process, I pulled a lot of paperwork, right-to-know and sunshine act related issues on this garage (X8). The "occupancy permit" from 1988, when I finally got it, was UNSIGNED. So, the Boro screwed with the paperwork I requested and made frivilous reasons not to provide simple docs, citing exceptions that apply to nat security infrastructure (can't make this stuff up) and the fact I pose a danger to the parties involved....an exception which applies only to judges and undercover cops!

Anyway, I let things slide for a while until the case was over and till I was done with my building activities. Now, I'm off the leash. They have no idea who they are really dealing with, btdt, it just that now, I can do it with grace. At public meetings, the way they tried to stifle comment and criticism was extremely offensive to me. I can punch through their carp, but the average citizen would be marched right out of there. So, my style is very in-ur-face, exposing the lies and cover-ups...conflicts of interest, you name it.

The lawyermayor looks like he's sitting on a chair of tacks when I speak. I put my foot up Mayor McCheese's ass so far a burger is gonna pop out of his mouth. Well, a burger did pop out when he retorted "I know you think it's all a conspiracy between....______". The word shocked me. I never said anything like that, but simply pointed out a series of events, which could only be put into motion by a conspiracy. Funny thing, legally, the burden of proof of a conspiracy isn't beyond a reasonable doubt, not even preponderance of evidence....it's simply that a conspiracy more likely exists than not. I'm tempted to go ape# on them with a full-blown suit.

Everybody on the Boro staff knows everything, but they also know nothing, funny isn't it?

Sorry to rant. I wish I had the time to make a detailed post of some of this stuff. I may have posted this story later in a more complete form, but the mayor saying that in defence of my allegations, preemptively, was a shock.

btw- I have a sworn affidavit from the secretary that a doc I requested "doesn't exist". Guess what, I already have a copy. She committed a serious criminal offense. I can't go to the DA or cops, they've already tried and failed to set me up. They are zero for nine criminal charges against me. Somethings wrong here.
edit on 28-5-2013 by DistantThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2013 by DistantThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What about the attorney general for your state? Or even the "Better Business Bureau"? The Governor for the state, the FBI, Homeland Security. With the amount of evidence you claim to have, just go above their heads. Obviously they conspired to try to frame you, and collude to intimidate. Filing a RICO suit would net you a nice sum, but I am not an attorney, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
edit on 5/28/2013 by Skada because: spelling grammar

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DistantThunder

There are probably thousands of small towns across the country that are run in the same way by identical bands of bullies. I hope you bring 'em down and plow 'em under. "By the People" doesn't mean "by the people willing to perpetrate the most evil."

Good luck....

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DistantThunder

Sounds like a typical Boss Hog type town. Recruit others sympathetic to your cause.

Strength in numbers.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I just got out of federal court re our last town in the country, the fire company and our neighbour, a real estate developer.

We won, of course.

Things got so crazy, it would take a week to post it out. He had planes taxiing next to our house at 5am, would use a huge combine to mow 30ft from our house....almost daily. My wife was twp secretary for the new reformers, but the majority was overturned very soon. A lot of bad things stemmed from dealing with this sociopath. He wanted to buy and or intimidate/harass us out. I wondered why I was getting such a bad shake from the state police, on top of the harassment.

I finally found out why. Our neighbour, let's call him Tom, is connected in Harrisburg. I found out by giving a call to the St Fire Inspector, who was called after a huge brush fire on Tom's land. I didn't know about the fire at first but saw the marked st police fire investigation squad w/dog going up there for a few days. Tom had blamed me, after he set his dump of construction debris on fire, which spread. So, a year or two later, I called the marshall about statements Tom made in this Fed case, concerning that fire. I asked the guy outright, did you think I set this place on fire...."not for one second". There was a HUGH fire-fighting bill attached to the incident, helicopters and stuff and they were trying to stick Tom with it. Here's the kicker, the marshall told me that "he got a call from Harrisburg, and told him to stand down" "go put your smokey bear outfit on and go back to your office". I guess that's why he was pissed enough to tell me.

So, conspiracies do exist.

Here, in this town, I take things personally, as I went to HS with the mayor and much of my family is here. There is a pattern, these petty tyrants dig in when confronted, and dig themselves in deeper, doing the exact same chit. It kind of makes it easy to nail them, once you know what you are doing.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh yeah, in the country, the private fire co took an $80k "loan" from the twp, without a cent being paid back. The auditors, local idiots, just brushed it aside. We were blowing up that issue at the time.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
bump

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I settled my zoning case today w/a $5k check from the defendant. A new buyer contacted me about 2 months ago and asked if I could sort it all out so he could do the transaction. I took the new owner's goodwill and the money from the old one for my costs.

I spent an extra hour driving around w/my lawyer taking a look at the scene. He understood the Sunshine Act pretty well, and the RTKL. When I asked if he knew what an "affidavit of non-existence" is, he did. So, we'll see what comes of that.

The next meeting is monday. I feel like putting my foot down again, but I usually skip a month, to keep them off their game.

Heck, I brought an ex-detective from the boro with me last time. He lost *everything* a few years after being set-up by his brothers over $100 equipment discrepancy. A convicted felon now, he had filed a workman's comp claim 2 months before the "discovery" of his "crime".

We'll see.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Chief of Police was canned today. My "friend" broke the story to the IRS....now Mr. Big Chief is gone. I'm on good terms w/the acting chief...

top topics

join