It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nestle CEO: Water is not a human right, should be privatized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If this isn't a clear way to show how big corporations view the general public, I don't know what is. We cannot continue on in a world where the have's view the have nots as nothing more than scum to make money off of and if you haven't the money to give them, you should just go off and die.

A change must come, or else this world WILL erupt in the flames of rebellion. More people are starting to wake up every day. More people realize how their faceless "bosses" see them, and its not gonna fly anymore.

To just callously ignore all the social issues we have today and say we have it better, we live longer, and make the world out to be a holly jolly place thanks to these big corporations is at best willfull ignorance, at worst a lie straight to gullible peoples face just to make BILLIONS more money.

You aren't entitled to water, according to this guy. It is a foodstuff, and by that claim holds a value, and must be sold at the market cost. If you are poor, no water for you. That is quite a scary claim, because if you really think about how important water is to life on this planet you can see that in a pinch, a worldwide drought, it will be more valuable than all the gold in the world.

Please visit the link and read the article. This is important stuff, because if we just sit by and watch and let these sociopaths continue on like this we will all be slave one day figuratively and literally.

link

I am not sure about the link, I have never been to this site before. A friend shared this story on facebook and the video speaks for itself.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure a lot of participants here on ATS would agree with him...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

I would hope not, but you're probably right. I hoped that mindframe would belong to the trolls and paid shills, but it is a selfish world we live in." What does it matter if child slaves in the Ivory Coast helped bring me my cup of Nestle cocoa?" Disgusting.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join