It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Video: Sidewalk Skiing with Moving Car Latest Craze to hit Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
When I first saw this video I was like wow...these guys are pretty good at this stunt! Check out the video yourself!
Story Link & Video

There must be very little for young men to do in Saudi Arabia, seeing as some of the more adventurous lads are taking to the country's highways to go 'Sidewalk Skiing'.

‘Sidewalk Skiing’ is quickly becoming the next big thing in Saudi Arabia, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that it’s a ridiculously dangerous activity.

Have a look for yourself in the video below... but for the love of God, don't try this at home.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is what happens when you don't let women drive....

S&F for an interesting thread

link   
Where's the skiing?

link   
Those Saudi guys changing the tires have some nuts. 30k is fast enough to smash your head open. I wonder if the pit crews at Indy and Nascar feel a bit less exclusive after watching this lol.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
Where's the skiing?

It's just a term they use....I was wondering the same thing!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There's a music video from MIA where they showcase these stunts. Pretty awesome actually. Don't know about the song though

edit on 28-5-2013 by hades84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I am pretty sure that this is a 5th gradient warfare tactic designed by radical Muslims to create a dangerous viral meme that will cause the propagation of YouTube videos of American teenagers killing themselves while trying to attach tires to a moving car. God damned terrorists.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hades84

I don't know about you but I absolutely loved the video!!! That was some awesome video recording and picture quality...the horse riding scene with the two cars chasing was pretty sweet!

Thanks for the post

edit on 28-5-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

no problem, dude. As soon as I saw the video from the OP i immediately remembered this vid. I love it, editing, filming, the cars, the dancing, everything.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thanks OP, that was a cool video.

top topics

join