It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinate Or Else

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A blatantly biased campaign by the media is being backed by BIG BROTHER in OZ.

They want to ban unvaccinated children from daycare.

If you are a conscientious objector you will be relabelled vaccination refuser & they will remove your tax rebate for childcare & the family tax rebate.

You are to be reported to the government if your child isn't vaccinated.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au... 1485

CHILDCARE centres will face fines for enrolling unvaccinated children, in tough new measures by the government raise the NSW vaccination rate.

New laws to strengthen the public health act passed through cabinet last night, and it is understood the coalition joint party room approved the changes.

The laws are a big win for the Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph’s “No Jab No Play” campaign which was started to protect children from preventable diseases.

The amendments to the Public Health Act include allowing childcare centres and preschools to ban unvaccinated children and obliging centres to formally report any unvaccinated children. It is understood centres who enrol unvaccinated children may be fined.

If a parent has a “genuine objection” to vaccination, they can apply for exemptions, but they would have to provide proof from their GP or immunisation nurse.

It is understood genuine objections could include religious reasons or doctor’s advice that child would have a severe reaction to the vaccine.

The government will introduce the legislation today and it is expected to be fully endorsed by the opposition.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au... ncvk70o-1226635256015

The campaign has two specific aims: first, to demand the NSW government amend the Public Health Act 2010 to allow childcare centres to ban unvaccinated children if they so wish.

Second, for the federal government to close a loophole enabling parents to claim they are "conscientious objectors" to avoid the rule that only vaccinated children are eligible for the 50 per cent childcare rebate.

NSW Health Minister Jillian Skinner said the government had no plans to toughen laws. "Additional measures could be considered in future to maximise rates of vaccination in children, however the NSW government has no current plans to legislate compulsory immunisation," she said.

The federal government instituted financial penalties in July with the new Family Tax Benefit A supplement of $726 reliant on a child being fully immunised. But the carrot-and-stick approach does not affect wealthy parents in the identified areas who do not qualify for the benefit.

Federal Health Minister Tanya Plibersek has replaced the term "conscientious objectors" in government communications with "vaccine refusers". There is also a move to make the same change in legislation.

Ms Plibersek rubbished fear campaigns about the risks of immunisation.

"As a mother of three, I support immunisation and my children are fully immunised," she said.

"No vaccine or medicine can be guaranteed to be without side-effects, but these are infrequent and in the main are very mild.

"The alleged link between autism and immunisation has been disproved. It is absolutely 100 per cent not true. Unfounded allegations regarding adverse events from vaccines lead to downturns in immunisation rates and outbreak of disease."

100% proven. What a crock of @#&%*@#%.. Try telling that to the Italians.
Italian Court Rules MMR Vaccine Caused Autism: US Media Blacks Out Story
www.collective-evolution.com...

Vaccine-autism proven
www.whale.to...

This whole scenario is being pushed through media biase. We have to ask ourselves,
1. WHY?
2. WHO OWN THE PAPERS?
3.. WHAT LINKS DO THEY HAVE TO PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES?

Remember this.
www.examiner.com...

WHO and Pharmaceutical Company Links Discovered

Several Danish journalists have been examining the links between the World Health Organization (WHO) and the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. These pharmaceutical companies are reporting great profits by selling vaccines and medications to counter the H1N1 Swine Flu virus. This may not be all that much of a shock, but what is shocking is the fact that many of the scientists who sit on various committees of WHO, have been concealing the fact that they receive money and other incentives from the pharmaceutical giants around the globe.

JP Morgan, the international investment bank, has reported the pharmaceutical industry will make between seven and ten billion euros this year on the sale of A/H1N1 vaccines.

Don't forget it is the ELITIST BASTARDS that own the papers, pharmaceutical companies & the government.

Control of papers equates to control of public opinions, control of govenment equates to legialation control.

SO - OPINION CONTROL + LEGISLATION CONTROL = BIG PROFITS.

VACCINATION REFUSERS means meddling with public opinion which = less profits.

So legislate against anyone who muddies the controllers' waters.

edit on 28-5-2013 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
S N' F

I don't remember ever seeing a push this big to enforce child vaccinations...it is quite strange, and scary to tell you the truth. I have argued with a lot of blind people who believe that all these vaccinations are good. I provide them with links of child deaths in Australia (as a result of vaccinations). I have shown them records of vaccinations causing autism and narcolepsy...nope, i must be some crazy conspiracy theorist to believe all that junk.

And then our Government gets there and releases some propaganda crap claiming to disprove all the myths...even when they have been proven in overseas courts...i am getting sick of this government.

By the way, if you want to know who owns a lot of the media organisations in Australia, look no further than Rupert Murdoch.

Keith Rupert Murdoch, AC, KSG (born 11 March 1931) is an Australian American media mogul. Murdoch became managing director of Australia's News Limited, inherited from his father, in 1952.[4][6] He is the founder, Chairman and CEO of global media holding company News Corporation, the world's second-largest media conglomerate.

In the 1950s and '60s, he acquired various newspapers in Australia and New Zealand, before expanding into the United Kingdom in 1969, taking over the News of the World followed closely by The Sun. He moved to New York in 1974 to expand into the US market, but retained interests in Australia and Britain. In 1981, he bought The Times, his first British broadsheet, and became a naturalised US citizen in 1985.[6]

In 1986, keen to adopt newer electronic publishing technologies, he consolidated his UK printing operations in Wapping, causing bitter industrial disputes. His News Corporation acquired Twentieth Century Fox (1985), HarperCollins (1989)[11] and The Wall Street Journal (2007). He formed BSkyB in 1990 and during the 1990s expanded into Asian networks and South American television. By 2000 Murdoch's News Corporation owned over 800 companies in more than 50 countries with a net worth of over $5 billion.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

It's things like this that make me so grateful I have basically missed having kids. At 31, it's probably too late for me since I am not in the 'I want a kid phase' even now. I just know, that if I had one, and the state tried to control it/me/husband....I'd probably end up dead or in jail. It's already hard parenting, now add in the government messing with everyone's child...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You should see the reactions to this in;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is crazy the amount of people that just don't understand what is happening around the world.
That they only care about Government provided statistics on the matter... Like the Government ever has your best interests at heart.

Can I say 'forced' now without being presented with semantics and trolling?

If you are in a major suburban capital, then you really have no choice BUT to have your children vaccinated IF you can't afford home schooling via a private tutor.

The main problem is, in this country, like so many other "First World" countries, we don't have a real political option.
All our political parties do the same crap and we have no recourse.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Do you know of any links Keith Rupert Murdoch has to pharmaceutical companies?

You are not alone in how disappointed you are in this current government.

Sadly will telling people about the wrong of things doesn't always work. - remember the old adage.
You can lead a horse to water but you cannot not make him drink.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

31 is not too late.

Kids are great, but you are maybe right about if you look after your kid properly that it will lead you into trouble.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

If you home-school these days you get accuse of being an extremist or anti-government or a terrorist.
More propaganda to control you

Yes the Oz government system of two major parties doesn't work.

Remember when One Nation looked like a real threat to the two major parties. They banded together to put every extreme label on its members, then sent its leader to gaol.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Yep, and all those labels are to incite reactions from people who don't know better than to toe the "company" line.

Such a sad state of affairs in this world and unless a group of people unite together to try and push in a change.
While this group may make inroads in the political system, they would never actually get anywhere as the media is owned by interests that want to control the Government.

If you don't tote their horn, you'll never get any national coverage and therefor you will never be a serious contender.

What are we to do?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Sadly the only thing we could do would be a civil war, but violence is never the answer.

Unfortunately even if we did have a civil war the new government would soon be just as corrupt as our current system.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Well here are a couple counter points;

1.) Civil war would almost be impossible due to the Governments aggressive disarmament campaign.
2.) Not enough Aussies think the Government is corrupt or even doing a bad job.
3.) Most Australians think our Political system is fine and IS doing a good job.

But on the flip side, if there were ever a Civil War or a Civilian Operation to Disband our Government, there would need to have safe guards put in place to PREVENT this from ever happening again.

Here are a couple suggestions that I have thought of over the past several years.

1.) Like America, ALL Political Parties have a right to EQUAL air time via radio and television where a penalty of HEFTY fines for companies or corporations that don't allow this with possibility of imprisonment for the head executives.
2.) All Government operations become 100% transparent in operation and funding. With ALL possible information being publicly available at ALL times with the only exclusion being to matters of National Security. IE About current Political situations around the world with other nations.
3.) All Political members adhere to a strict Yearly Reporting scale very similar to the old school Report Card systems. IE If a political member fails their yearly report, they are put on notice to change or be removed from office. 2 strike system, first a warning, then removal from office.
3.b.) ONLY the Australian Public can vote on this Yearly Report and the majority consensus will dictate outcome.
4.) No Political member or Group can accept donations from Companies or Corporations.
4.b.) Any political member or group with donation links to Companies or Corporations that sponsor or cosponsor any bill that would favour that Company or Corporation directly OR indirectly will face prosecution.
5.) The political voting systems becomes VOULANTARY and 100% trackable. IE A person registers their vote and that vote is recorded to their name. This will allow every person to check their votes during and after ANY vote to ensure their vote was cast correctly and no tampering has taken place. This information will ONLY be available to the AEC, the voter and to any other person that voter allows.
5.b.) Any person found abusing this information will be prosecuted and will heavy fines or imprisonment.
6.) Any Australian Citizen has the right to challenge any political members station based on evidence of contrary political activity.
7.) Any Australian Citizen has the right to put forth legislation to be voted into Australian Law. (See current Australian Bill: Citizen Initiated Referendum Bill 2013)

There are other things I have been thinking about like laws that are currently in place that shouldn't be there.
Too many over reaching laws that need to be removed to allow people to live a full happy life.
But that is different and shouldn't be covered in the scope of this conversation.
Even this post is a tad off topic, so please forgive me

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

One idea I would have is no party politics.

Everyone is voted in as an independant.

That way every vote is a conscience vote and that way it is done on whether good/bad for country, not just follow party allegiance.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
sorry double up by mistake

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Forced vaccinations are a blatant attempt at driving up Pharma profits.

If the "vaccinations prevent the disease" idea is so valid, then an unvaccinated child wouldn't be a problem, since the vaccinated children are supposedly immune from the disease the unvaccinated child carries. However, this is NOT the case....and in fact, I understand that immunized children carry the germs around and spread them, because they've been vaccinated with them.

People who say, "Oh, but the germs are dead when they're used in vaccines" piss me off, as my own child got a raging case of the measles when she got the MMR as a toddler.

It is obvious that the state considers children its personal property, and if they have to be used to plump up corporate profits, so be it.

Sick, sick world we're in currently.
edit on 28-5-2013 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi FissionSurplus, nice to see your still around, dont see you so often these days

You said..

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
If the "vaccinations prevent the disease" idea is so valid, then an unvaccinated child wouldn't be a problem, since the vaccinated children are supposedly immune from the disease the unvaccinated child carries.

I 100% agree with that

However, they are fighting that truth. In the recent uk tv vaccine push they are stating that those who dont vaccinate threaten the lives of the unvaccinated babies who dont get their shots until they are six months old.

What they forget to mention is the fact that new born infants have their mothers natural immunity.

Of course this has sent parents of newborns into a frenzy!

And you are also correct about the vaccines causing the outbreaks. Theres so much evidence to back that up I can only assume the deniers are paid.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I am sick of all the stupid TV adds they are now playing too.
These Graphs are from the Australian Institute of health and someone has marked them when the Vaccine was introduced.
I don't have the source of the report it was shared with me on Facebook.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

1.) Like America, ALL Political Parties have a right to EQUAL air time via radio and television where a penalty of HEFTY fines for companies or corporations that don't allow this with possibility of imprisonment for the head executives.

This happens here in America? This is news to me. Case in point our last election - I can think of two parties right off the top of my head that were not afforded this right (Libertarians and Greens), in fact were it not for RT they might not have received any airtime at all to discuss their platforms and debate the issues.

So while this idea sounds all well and good, a law that goes unenforced is just a token and may as well not even exist.

It's also interesting to note that, here in the land of the free, most states have laws requiring that all children attending public school and even college students be vaccinated against whatever battery of illnesses the state deems necessary - regardless of whether or not they reside on campus.

Traditionally it's been for things like MMR, Tetanus, and Polio but many states are now expanding the requirements to include meningitis, HPV, and who knows what else.

The premise sounds great as these diseases are devastating and should be eradicated and maybe I'm just used to it since that is the way it's always been as far as I can remember but it does seem like the perfect in-road for some pretty shady things.

P.S. Be careful what you wish for about repealing that mandatory voting requirement. It is not taken nearly as seriously as it should be in this country and see where we are now.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don't believe vaccines cause any of the things people claim, but forcing them is pretty wrong.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I found out about this the other night at a first aid group meeting. It was pretty disturbing as all of the other people there were completely pro-vaccination. One person (who is an intern doctor) even said that anyone who doesn't vaccinate is stupid. We then watched a doco called Jabbed I think which was also pro-vaccination. Even the negative things about vaccines were shown to be pro-vaccine.

Now, I don't believe that all vaccines are a problem, but I have a huge problem with being essentially forced into doing something that I don't fully believe in. I don't have kids (yet) but next year I might and both my wife and I are very loathe to get our baby jabbed with 40 shots (or whatever the absurd amount is now).

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the colostrum in breast milk supposed to be natures way of pushing immunity onto the child from the mother???

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

If only they would show this in the papers.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

What I have noticed is that they are vaccinating children, who aren't sick and these kids could potentially have a weaker immune system if their bodies do not react properly to the vaccine. This response could leave them actually more susceptible to the very illnesses they are being vaccinated from. Vaccines are not a guaranteed fix and when they are forced you wonder why because they are man made and not perfected. Many deaths have been caused by vaccines whether you want to believe it or not it is proven. I saw a few confused people on her that probably should pick up a couple of medical books on vaccines before they claim they don't kill. The vaccines are just a lethal drug that will take you out slowly so you are not noticing the effects and you may just think you caught a cold or something. This is the beginning stages of death for those who get them it may take years to kill you with them, but keep on injecting substances into yourselves and the kids and I promise you will see death among the races.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join