It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaria Drug given to Military Linked to Neurological and Psychiatric Effects and Increased Suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Thanks for that info. Pretty amazing, but no profits for big pharma so no good. Business as usual.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately ,there are many many drugs and vaccines given to our military,that have numerous detrimental side affects .

Numerous vets have massive coronary disease when they get out . The claim is ,its from stress of the wars .
These men are under thirty ,and they have the hearts of 80 year olds.
I find it hard to believe its from stress.

Our military are used and abused by our govt. I think people need to take a closer look at all of it,before signing up .

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Solders have All ways been disposable.
In world ware 1 they sent solders against each other just to die!
When the enemy attackt.
They then waited for the enemy to get ready to fight back!

Would it not be a good idea to attack
right after the enemy just got shot to bits?
Instead they just kept making attacks back and forth?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
These drugs have messed up people from all around the world. I know in Australia the use of these drugs was really unethical and the entire Lariam trials conducted on our soldiers were in conflict with GCP. They have actually breeched the Helsinki documents by testing on people without consent and shonky follow up for side effects. It makes me wonder if any kind of true result could come from testing on soldiers for any type of drug. They are under an invisible duress to not report honestly without fear of career consequences. Some of the Aussie soldiers say they were forced under duress to "volunteer" some Aussie soldiers are only just finding out they were tested on, that can't be right. But we are meant to trust the results when the protocols were so haphazard ... not me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join