It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. I finally took the plunge and signed up.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
In my opinion the answer or should I say my opinion on the answer is this: With the exception of the Navy Gun Camera video none of the information released now is new informatiion. More information has been released in the past than is released now. The problem is most of the people that knew the old information is dead now. Most of the people that read or heard information in the past is dead now too. The reason no one seems to know the information released in the past is because it is not discussed and no one knows where to find it. I will try to explain. There is a document from many many years ago where an American General says that UFOs (flying Saucers and Aliens) are real and do exist. Do you know where this document is? Do you know where to find it? If you didn't know before I mentioned it now then how would you ever know if they did not say it officially tomorrow? And if you did know then can you tell me where it is? Let me tell you that the only real information that will be released in my opinion is from leaks or people talking before they die. The Government will lie and deceive forever. Let me explain it another way. I am from one generatiion. My 49 year old son is a different generation. My Grandson is even another generation from me and my son. If I don't tell my son anything then he cannot tell my Grandson what I said. If I told someone else it may get told to someone, but my son and Grandson may never find out. So basically all released information is lied about, denied, explained wrong to cover it up and so on for my generation and when the next generation comes along it is kind of like wiping the slate clean and starting all over releasing a little at a time and all old information again and so on. Then to continue covering everything up they move all the Aliens and Flying Saucers from Area 51 to Area 52 and don't tell anyone. They everyone keeps loooking at Area 51 and if someone get in they then say See there was nothing there. We have been saying that for years. Then when a leak happens they deny it again. I recently saw some released information on Fox News and they acted like it was great that they are now releasing information about UFOs as if it was a first. I found out the same information that was on Fox News last week back in 1957. Now they have changed the name of UFOs to something else. Why? So less people will know that they are talking about UFOs. In July 1947 the Sheriff of the County went to the Roswell Crash site and was stopped by a military soldier. The Sheriff told him that he was the highest law enforcement in the County and that he would go where ever he wanted to go. The soldier told the Sheriff that his body would be left in the desert where no one would find the bones and the Sheriff went back to his office and never mentioned it again. Two Flying Saucers were investigating the Atomic Bomb Testing. We put Radar on them and believe it or not they have never used, heard of radar or experienced radar. Since it is on the magnetic spectrum and the flying saucers operated on antimagnetic generators and started to wobble like in the movie Earth Verses The Flying Saucers and ran together. Woops a car wreck. One crashed miles away at ..... and not found for years and the other one had a piece knocked off and landed on the Roswell Crash site and the main part of the craft crashed at the foothills miles away. There was a boy scout troop camping there and the Army threatened them so bad that you have never heard a word out of any of them have you? Maybe later I will tell you why the Army changed the news release from a Flying Saucer to a weather balloon if you don't know. Hope this answers your question. If not let me know.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fpetri

I don't know what to say except I am very disappointed at you proving my suspicions correct, those being, we will never get full disclosure.
edit on q00000020831America/Chicago3838America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: fpetri

So if you wont answer any questions, why mention it at all?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join