It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing thoughts you can or you can't?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thanks to all the people who are sending healing thoughts to Moore Ok. There are some of you who are negative unresourceful thinkers who say that simple healing thoughts will not accomplish anything,well the difference between winning and loosing, accomplishing something or failing is the state of mentality we are in at the moment, remember the old saying; "If you think you can or can't you are right!" Faith is a tremendous power that not many people know about because they spend their lives thinking they can't. And then they ask everybody why they are always failing! Again I thank those of you who think they can and please continue your noble work. For those of you who think they can't there's always time to change your mind to I can.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A thought is just a thought. It doesn't have to believed. You can hang on to it or let it go.

I'd rather hang on to the thoughts of "I can" rather than "I can't". Those feel more empowering , and yes, If I feel that I can't I may not even begin at all.

Another important thought to have in mind is eliminate "try" and "want". These are thoughts of fantasy rather than reality.

Do or not do - there is no try.

or an even more common one...

Do or not do - there is no want.

join