It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Butterfly Effect: Karmaic Entropy - Saving Your Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We are our own worst enemies. We are judgmental and we are destructive in other people's and our own lives. We have such trouble managing our lives that we try to find solace in telling someone else what they should do. HArdly taking time to try and get a grip on ourselves. This is why we crave so much social attention. We are forced to believe from an early age that everyone else knows whats best for us. And we hardly exercise our own ability to decide for ourselves.

Much like a female who quits a man because her friends didn't want to date him. Yet. that could have been her only chance at a stable loving relationship. Now she may be stuck with b/s. All because she didn't tell her friends that when she disposes of fecal matter she cleans her own behind.

Back on topic. How to save your soul from the butterfly effect? First lets understand this. Say you judged someone for something. Say it was something that wasn't an action but a mentality most commonly a mentality flaw. Let's use the example mentally handicapped. If you do not learn to respect those people who are different then you by the time your life is up. It is a very good possibility your going to be born mentally handicapped. If not your someone very close to you will be and you will most likely be the person taking care of them.

All because in a previous life you chose to be uneducated on how the universe works. Those people can't help it and soon god will make you see that . Whether it's in this one or not. So let's look at homosexuals if you don't stop judging them sooner or later in this life or the next. It will be forced upon you.

I suggest those that read this thread think about who they will be in the next life based on who they made fun of and what they choose to not understand or accept. Whatever you have been judgmental about is all building blocks to the back lash and hell you will face in the next life.

How do we fix this? We must meet god half way! Say I made fun of homosexuals that I started to think that it will come back on me. I might go out of my way to talk to them and be friendly to them the rest of my life. although I didn't become one. I did meet god halfway in not judging them anymore and just trying to accept and understand them.

But what about people who pass judgment on child molesters. Don't get me wrong here I know it's bad. But is it worse to come back as one? Because you judged and made fun of one in the previous life?

If everyone stops and thinks about it. We hang out with child molesters everyday. I know many people who were seniors and had sex and dated freshman. Now if I understand the law correctly anyone under the age of 18 who has sex with an adult 18 and up has been molested or raped. (Statutory rape). With this philosophy how sick is that feeling in your stomach now?

Anyway how do we keep this cycle of having child molesters in our families and reincarnating as friends? It's got to stop right? We must meet god half way. Figure that out without molesting children!

Remember your next life starts today!
edit on 26-5-2013 by QuantumCounterfeit64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2013 by QuantumCounterfeit64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not that I believe in God or reincarnation, but...

This sounds no better than the Christian mentality of "God is going to send you to hell". In this case however, God is going to punish you in the next life. Why doesn't God take a short cut, and send understanding to you in this life instead? Wouldn't that make a little more sense? It's this life I'm having the problems in, not the next one. It hasn't happened yet.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

It's there you just have to want it and find it. Sitting around out back drinking beer talking about how that guy down the road is a chomo. When your best buddy sitting beside you banged someone underage when you both were 20 at a party over at so and so's house isn't going to get it done!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

For those like you looking for more then what I have offered let me tell by personal experience. I've been molested. I've also had sexual relations with someone who was molested who in turn was molesting me. So it was basically a minor molesting another minor.

I've sat back and thought about where molestation belongs in a kingdom of god. And the only thing I can come up with is it's a life lesson that wakes you up from disney land or fairy land. Why would god allow some child to see there dad get there head blown off and there mother raped in the next room. Sorry people I'd rather be molested.

If you've lived through those tough times and have evolved and grown. You will see you have become one tough surviving SOB. Meaning you have been awoken at an early age you grew up fast and you learned that the world ain't no fairy tale.

So where can we find salvation? If you see a young girl crying down the street and she has been bullied by the neighbors cheer her up and send her home. Give her advice tell her what you would want to hear. If I been bullied by people who I thought were friends I'd want someone to tell me. Hey they don't hang out with them. Chances are her home life sucks so she hangs out with anyone she can in order not to go home.

Reaching out and saving a life doesn't make you a chomo. Having sex with them does! So if you feel you need to meet god half way. Befriend someone in need and save a life.

That's an example of how easy and simple it is. I'd stop the judgments and let the law do it's job. Otherwise you got a back lash coming.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumCounterfeit64

It's there you just have to want it and find it. Sitting around out back drinking beer talking about how that guy down the road is a chomo. When your best buddy sitting beside you banged someone underage when you both were 20 at a party over at so and so's house isn't going to get it done!

At first I thought this thread was a joke.

Obviously I was wrong...

For a start, where does your belief in karma even come from? Do you believe in it 100%? How can you? Let's give it credence for now...

Do you really believe you would be karmically punished because you were, lets say 20 years old and you had sex with someone who was 15? You do realise these age limits are set by other people, not by a higher power. And your age is just a number based on how many times you've floated around the sun since you were born. And what's all this about child molesters in the OP? What??

Things like this are based on intention. Do you intend to cause harm? Do you know you are doing something wrong? Your know better but you carry on? Is it really wrong to have sex with another person who also wants to have sex?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BeneahTheNow

Well I'm going to make this quick. I've fell and stumped a finger or busted open a knee and knew it was because of something I did a week ago. I hadn't been punished for it it wasn't totally right for me to do. So I knew that this situation which happened out of dumb circumstance was karma.

Karma is that in your face!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

On the part where you said you thought this thread was a joke being judgmental off the top. I probably made you. You'll probably regurgitate something i've wrote on here before it's said and done making it look like your own. After you ignored my thread because it ruined the agenda of I"m supposed to be an idiot.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

On the part where you said you thought this thread was a joke being judgmental off the top. I probably made you. You'll probably regurgitate something i've wrote on here before it's said and done making it look like your own. After you ignored my thread because it ruined the agenda of I"m supposed to be an idiot.

I agree. Something I have to work on I suppose. I'm only human at the end of the day. I didn't mean it to be judgmental, I actually thought it could be a joke, but obviously you don't believe that.

I'm not saying your an idiot, stop feeling sorry for yourself.

You said you busted open your knee and knew that it was karma. How? Good and bad things happen to me, and I do good and bad things aswell. And I learn lessons. I could connect the things that happen to the things that i've done and say this is proof of karma, but I don't.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Whats the point of having your lesson handed to you when you are here to earn it?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

How do we fix this? We must meet god half way! Say I made fun of homosexuals that I started to think that it will come back on me. I might go out of my way to talk to them and be friendly to them the rest of my life. although I didn't become one. I did meet god halfway in not judging them anymore and just trying to accept and understand them.

You still judge them. You act out of fear, not love and compassion. "If I am not nice to homosexuals, I am gonna be a homosexual myself next life. Since I do not want to be homosexual next life, I pretend (!) to be nice to them."

First question: Why would it be such a shame to be homosexual or handicapped or whatever next life?

I appreciate that effort to more understanding, but I object the means. It's just (another) masquerade. Confront yourself with your own fears and (feeling of) inferiority, be the one you are and you might develope the freedom to let others be themselves. Not, that you cannot follow your karmic way, if that's your's

edit on 27-5-2013 by defrost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

We are our own worst enemies. We are judgmental ... Say you judged someone for something. ... if you don't stop judging ... have been judgmental about .... meet god halfway in not judging them ...

It is not important how we “judge” somebody, but how we TREAT others. Basically it's about following the golden rule: "Treat others the way you want to be treated. Treat others with respect”.

“God” (or "karma") doesn't care (if at all) about what we think, but about what we do. Mere personal judgements and opinions may be good, bad, justified, nice, or not, but actually never hurt a fly. Real evil is only born when people start ACTING evil: being ruthless, lying/deceiving (to exploit fellow men), stealing, killing, ...
edit on 27-5-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just to add another point to my previous post, OP:

You judge yourself that you judge other people. Maybe start with it and the rest might follow

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
OP..this seems to be true. I would confirm similar events.

Being molested does not happen my accident.
We carry a signature with us.

This signature is like: Hey, look at me, i´m weak or strong, or angry, or frustrated, or want to cry.
You can use the word "God", but what is happening is just "processing of causality after a chain of interactions of stuff with a certain rule-set behind it." playing out. Harmony and Balance, would explain what you describe here. Like attracts like or the exact opposite.

God is not who does the "punishment". Its his complex rule set.

What matters is the relationship you have with you deep inside and the outside.

I believe in everybody is a little core from god there. Like a wandering antenna with cam.
Now...if someone shows up - making fun about me - well - Jesus said love your enemies.

Hope this does make sense.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

its all metaphors....in the end there is only one

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumCounterfeit64

You do not know anymore then the rest of us. Being punished in the afterlife/next life

Keep living in fantasy land..

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youareallschizophrenic
reply to post by QuantumCounterfeit64

You do not know anymore then the rest of us. Being punished in the afterlife/next life

Keep living in fantasy land..

Oh I made you feel inadequate I'm sorry your mentality is such that you feel you need to prove yourself to everyone.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: QuantumCounterfeit64

I have found all this to be very very possible.

new topics

top topics

join