It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Editing of Congressman John Haller - What he doesn't say implies what he is saying...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is an interesting video and I am not sure if it has been posted here before. The video in question is mixed in with this new video of Giants from Genesis 6. The beginning of the video is interesting, but jump on to where the Congressmen is reading his bill.

In a related thread, consider my thoughts on the Mayan calendar (long count of 5125 years) as related to Enoch's 5040 year judgment announcement from God to the Watchers. Do we know what they were counting down? I think we do: Mayans and Enoch

Also, consider how many witnesses we have for this countdown: Witnesses

Further, consider the Jubilee Markers that identify each 50 year transition to the event mentioned in the video: Jubilee Timeline

Also, consider nearly every recent sifi movie to hit the big screen lately. What is the context of nearly all of them? The sky gods returning. I leave you with answers to question, but consider the rest of my threads in relation. I think we have a better description of what is coming within the Bible.

Enjoy:

edit on 26-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Where the "congressman" is reading the bill? You mean... the outtake from "The Onion News Network..."??

O-Span?

You are getting trolled.

HOAX BIN

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I'll even go one further and give you the Hoax giant photos...

"Skeleton of Giant" Is Internet Photo Hoax
James Owen
for National Geographic News
December 14, 2007
The National Geographic Society has not discovered ancient giant humans, despite rampant reports and pictures.

The hoax began with a doctored photo and later found a receptive online audience—thanks perhaps to the image's unintended religious connotations.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

There's a few of them out there... all hoaxes. Some were part of a photoshop contest.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

urbanlegends.about.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Total fail, but wouldn't it be fun to elect Richard Dolan to the Senate just to see his filibusters about UFOs and the National-Security state?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Her's the one from the Hoax bin .
SHOCKING!!!! "Classified" HR-8791 : Congress Vote-In on "Terrorist" Preparedness Bill

I think we have a better description of what is coming within the Bible.

Not so sure we do .

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Even if the OP didn't know that "The Onion" is all about satirizing the news and pop culture, he should have still attempted to find independent corroboration of Representative Haller and/or this bill...

...And while looking into Representative Haller, he should have seen that Pennsylvania's 12 congressional district representative is NOT John Haller, nor is there ANY representative form Pennsylvania with that name (nor are any of the 435 U.S. representatives named John Haller).

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47

Total fail, but wouldn't it be fun to elect Richard Dolan to the Senate just to see his filibusters about UFOs and the National-Security state?

Fail indeed. Funny though.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Even if the OP didn't know that "The Onion" is all about satirizing the news and pop culture, he should have still attempted to find independent corroboration of Representative Haller and/or this bill...

...And while looking into Representative Haller, he should have seen that Pennsylvania's 12 congressional district representative is NOT John Haller, nor is there ANY representative form Pennsylvania with that name (nor are any of the 435 U.S. representatives named John Haller).

Just searching for the existence of "Haller" brings up the fact that this was all a hoax. Standard lack of investigating during thread creation.

Also know as "plonking"

new topics

top topics

join