It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"View From the Roof: Are You A Revolutionary?" - Check out this Interesting Article.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am not planning to move to Ecuador or anywhere else, just stumbled upon this incredible summery of what is happening to the US.

The author brings up so many good points that it's hard to choose what to quote, so I decided the first two paragraphs will do.

It's a little long but I think it's worth reading.

View From the Roof: Are You A Revolutionary? Is Moving to Ecuador A Revolutionary Act?

Have you ever considered that moving to Ecuador may be a revolutionary act? It can be if you choose to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem. In the last View from the Roof, I talked about a pivotal book in my life entitled, “The Ugly American.” Being an ugly American is a choice. That is why we posted the self-test to help our readers wake-up to the possibility that they may be one of them. Most ugly Americans are not even aware that their actions may be offensive. Once aware, it is relatively simple to choose differently. By virtue of this different choice, you are joining in a millennial revolution having profound implications for the world in which we live.

edit on 26-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

new topics

join