It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide jumper kills 5 yo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A jumper has killed a 5-year-old girl, crushing her as he jumped to his death from the 11th floor of an apartment building in Busan, South Korea.

The incident has shocked locals, and has highlighted the increasing problem of suicide in South Korea, which has now become the country with the highest suicide rate in the world.

www.christianpost.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
oh... wow... what are the odds of that?!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

I am so sorry that this happened; my heart goes out to that little girls family. The person who committed suicide was obviously a troubled soul.

A friend of mine was was suicidal 7 years ago; went to the top floor of a parking garage; the top of the garage had no roof; it was like a terrace; she was going to jump and had one leg over; but what stopped her was...she kept thinking that if she did jump she just may crush someone; and she did not want to do that...so she stopped her attempt. She got help and today is doing very well.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

A jumper has killed a 5-year-old girl, crushing her as he jumped to his death from the 11th floor of an apartment building in Busan, South Korea.

The incident has shocked locals, and has highlighted the increasing problem of suicide in South Korea, which has now become the country with the highest suicide rate in the world.

www.christianpost.com...

Well one can only hope that 2 things come from this, 1) People think twice about how to kill themselves and where, 2) That the person that jumped and killed the poor child has to follow that soul to their next destination and pay KARMA KASH to make up for it. I am sorry that person felt their life was not worth living, but we all have trials and tribulations to overcome, suicide is a cop out.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Suicide is not a cop out my friend its a passage from one life of torment to another. Having experienced a torment so great that would drive a man to jump is horrifying to think about. I have experienced many problems in my life and still today i do, but i would never have the nerve to jump i hope my torments never get that bad.

Peace be with the girl and the man that jumped. I can only hope he has found peace from a torment so terrible.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker

Suicide is not a cop out my friend its a passage from one life of torment to another. Having experienced a torment so great that would drive a man to jump is horrifying to think about. I have experienced many problems in my life and still today i do, but i would never have the nerve to jump i hope my torments never get that bad.

Peace be with the girl and the man that jumped. I can only hope he has found peace from a torment so terrible.

That is the point, he did nothing to end his torment and he took another life in the process. It is a cop out, no matter how you look at it. Doesn't mean I don't have empathy for his circumstances, of which I do not know about or will ever know about, I have sympathy for the family he ruined. Suicide is not a passage, it is detour and a regression of the soul.

top topics

join