It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by terriblyvexed
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee
Ok, now I'm clear the Patriot Act is something I'm familiar with, and if they can evoke that unconstitutional garbage into this, then there is no more reason for AP scandal threads.
Like it or not the PA makes crap legal.
House Judiciary Committee is investigating whether Attorney General Eric Holder lied under oath during his May 15 testimony on the Justice Department’s (DOJ) surveillance of reporters, an aide close to the matter told The Hill.
You mentioned my "failed attempts" conducted in a hasty manner.
I will expound on that:
Your links only confirmed that the corrections that I posted were, indeed, necessary and proper. If you feel otherwise, I would be mighty interested in having you highlight, and explain, any possible inaccuracies in MY responses to THEM
1) My links were valid and informative.
2) The links were provided in a timely manner for you and other ATS Members to investigate, read, and thoroughly digest in order to understand my point of view.
3) Whether you asked me to attach links or not, is inconsequential.
4) The fact that I may agree or disagree with a prior post is sufficient, I have no obligation to you.
5) I will present this to you however, your Interpretation of The Law is Subjective, and you may be corrected by the passage of time and the events that ensue.
6) We should keep in consideration that many of the facts of the cases are still hidden and that it would be foolish to attempt to be so certain as to make a judgement at this time.
Thanks Again for your feeble challenge.