It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got a metal detector, now what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

If you are gifted that way, Dowsing with a pendulum or rod can be as productive as a metal detector. I used to belong to the Superstition Mountain Treasure Hunters and there was an Hispanic fellow who used to dowse nuggets when the detectors were coming up empty. They were very small nuggets too.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
That sounds really great! I just start growing iterested in metal detecting since my friend show me her collections
I am still looking for proper metal detector. I think that i can be satisfied with anything found for
first time.
www.detectorall.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Nice to meet metal detector lovers here. Anyone need used underground metal detector? I got an used one for sale. Same as this one. www.detectorall.com... Underground Gold Treasure Metal Detector with 3.5 Meters Depth. Bought 2 month ago, now asked for $280. delivery free. It has the function of distinguishing ferrous and non-ferrous metal. It used for detecting and identifying underground metals in fields of security inspection, public security organs ransack, scanning metal foreign matter in raw, fuel and foods. Anyone interested pls contact me.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They can be a bit tricky to use I've found. Probably best to find a mentor or a club that does it. So they can show you how to use it properly. To learn on yoru own is a nightmare. It's beeping every 2 seconds and you're not sure what it's sensing. It's just nuts.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I bought a MD-6250 on kingdetector.com, it is great.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I just got a cheap one today from amazon, very entry level too. Been seeing a lot of these threads lately too. Also what happened to you? Where are you and Beezer also? Ats has a lack of Wabbit's lately?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join