It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Global Alliance Investment Association?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Way back in 1999, a tiny little conspiracy theorist cult based in Phoenix started talking about something called the 'Global Alliance Investment Association' (GAIA). You can read about it in their hilariously amateurish newsletter.

Sadly the cult died off, and today even their website (www.contactnews.com) is defunct. But GAIA lives on at its own address (www.globalallianceassn.com) despite the alleged death of its 'former Director Eddyjo Ekker' in January last year.

I guess the decision-making process at GAIA is pretty slow, because more than a year has passed and the site hasn't been updated; Mr Ekker's death is still the latest news and GAIA is still allegedly in a state of flux.

Remarkably, this same nonsense—originally publicised in 1999 AFAIK—is virtually identical to the 'One People's Public Trust' cult started by some crazy woman called Heather Tucci-Jarraf and a bunch of other lunatics.

ATS has a fantastic 100-page thread OPPT which appears to have been closed for some reason.

The OPPT made all sorts of wild claims between December 2012 and February 2013, none of which have come true. Their main website (www.peoplestrust1776.org) is no longer active, and according to the nutter at 'American Kabuki' (americankabuki.blogspot.com.au...) it has been replaced by a new site (i-uv.com...).

In April Heather promised that the grand plan would launch in May, but May is nearly over and of course nothing has happened.

So, did Heather and her merry men pinch this scam from the crazies who started up GAIA or were they already involved? It's incredible that people are still falling for such nonsense after more than 13 years of... nothing.

edit on 24/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nobody? C'mon people, throw me a bone here!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was quite fond of the Phoenix Journals and have just been inquiring about GAIA myself.

join