It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a WONDERFUL LIFE; you make a difference.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wouldn't you love to be George? The opportunity to see the world without you in it? If you knew how many lives you touched without trying? We all affect each other no matter whether we know it or not, but I believe we get so wrapped up in our own misery that we fail to realize there is much more to life than what we see.

I would consider my life a complete success, but I am broke, no job and dependent upon the graces of others to survive daily. I am blessed. I have an understanding that goes deeper. I do not base my worth on materialistic endeavors. There is more to give that comes from within, the power of my soul.

Many people give up on life because they see no end to their misery and don't want to face the consequences, but there is a lesson to learn, we have to know how one thing feels in order to understand another feeling.

You do matter. You touch the lives of those around you daily, strangers and family alike, whether you know it or not.

Stay strong.

Soul

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I like this..

S&F

I would like to be George for a day... just to see what he saw...

Though you might want to explain who George is.... the movie is from 1946

Here ya go

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I like this..

S&F

I would like to be George for a day... just to see what he saw...

Though you might want to explain who George is.... the movie is from 1946

Here ya go

Yes. Wasn't very well thought out Took for granted everyone has to know who George was and the movie. Thanks for the s&f and sorry it took so long to reply.

Soul

join