It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy's Baking Company

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Having watched the kitchen nightmares episode with them in it i'm surprised in certain ways that it ever got shown as surely they'd of need to of given permission for the footage to have been shown and any sane person would of said...lets just call this quits and let Gordon head off to his next place

Now has anyone local to the place been in there and can give a real life report of the owners as i'm amazed some place can stay open with such bad owners

I'd say it could be a conspiracy against them as they hint but crap service & food are not false flags

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Haha! S&F for the post!

I watched that episode and I must say, that "Amy" makes it very easy for someone to dislike her!!! I am a big fan of Gordon and it seems that everyone whom wanted his help and excepted his advice seemed to become successful or at least able to maintain their business!

I am wondering as are you as to how this place really is............Honestly though, after seeing how Amy seems to be a tyrant and she is better than everyone else, I wouldn't eat at her restaurant if it was the last one on this planet. She seemed not only delusional but had a power trip that would rival the most evil dictator that the planet Earth has know!

Edit: I saw an article a few days ago where apparently her husband may be deported for some illegal activities.....So I guess her little fantasy world of being a queen is about to crumble....
edit on 23-5-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

Yep found it!

Amy's Baking Company Owner, Sami Bouzaglo, Reportedly In Deportation Hearings

Seems like the end of Amy's empire and her sugar daddy are over!
edit on 23-5-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No telling just how crazy this woman is but...

Fun stuff...

Peace

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I can't believe they we're stealing the waitress's tips.
That's just not cool.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, That's what you get when you invite the World into your life. I watched this episode, and the two of them are complete nutcases.

I realize that they are still human beings, so I would hate to hear that they were both found one day swinging from a rope after being heckled by everyone in cyberspace.

So, Hopefully they will just retreat back to nobody land. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is funny.
They're trying to get their own show now.
www.ibtimes.com...#

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Did you guys see them flame on their twitter and facebook? Yeah, really immature what they said.

And then the next day after over 40,000 new likes on their facebook(due to the hilarity of their ignorance on the show) they delete their posts and claim to have been hacked... Not to mention they also were saying they were going to report anyone who talked badly about them on their facebook page to the FBI(this was before the massive flaming)....come on.

Much respect to Gordon.

And I quote: "You can't help anyone who can't help themselves." Gordon said it and I agree 100%

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

I read a lot of the comments even though I closed my fb.
So many people had saved the real comments. It was hilarious.

I looked at the listing on Yelp and tons of reviews were filtered. They were both + and - but when you saw that most of the reviewers had only done that one review it was really obvious the + ones weren't real either.

new topics

top topics

join