It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living as a British Christian today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am 33 year old white male, living in Scotland but I work all over the UK, today again has reminded me of the ongoing threat to my Nation and the favourable attitude of my past and present governments to toxic immigration, the tolerance and downright promotion of the rights of a poisonous faith.
A soldier was beheaded in a town not 12 miles from our capital, the men were shot but not killed, the world has been shocked by the images and again no major apology or denouncement from any major figure in Islam in the UK.

I won’t let the anger consume this post but questions have to be asked.

Why do we allow this scum to enjoy the fruits of our labour, more often than not pay no tax, live for free and despise us?

Why do we tolerate large areas of our land to be taken over and become no go areas for white people?

Why do we defend their rights when they just throw our kindness and understanding in our face?

Why does Islam get such an easy ride in the UK?

I can make this an easy answer, because the state wants it to be, the government wants us to hate people, hate our neighbours, hate and distrust a specific race.

The answer is simple, the US and UK governments want us to remain in the Middle East and won’t be happy until WW3 occurs.

If the whole point of this was just keeping insurgents at bay, why not protect our own shores, why not save the funds wasted on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and just man their borders, why invade and cause tragedies like today. The answer is money, minerals and the Zionist end game.

This world makes me sick

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I can understand your frustration with the violence.

Why do we allow this scum to enjoy the fruits of our labour, more often than not pay no tax, live for free and despise us?

If your talking about the men who committed this crime I do not know if they are immigrants or not, the accent on the man in the video seemed to be fairly British.

Why do we tolerate large areas of our land to be taken over and become no go areas for white people?

Whats your solution? Do you have a remedy to the issue of poverty and its relation to minorities and crime?

Why do we defend their rights when they just throw our kindness and understanding in our face?

Because rights are universal.

Why does Islam get such an easy ride in the UK?

What do you mean by easy ride?

I can make this an easy answer, because the state wants it to be, the government wants us to hate people, hate our neighbours, hate and distrust a specific race.

Um I'm no so sure about that.

The answer is simple, the US and UK governments want us to remain in the Middle East and won’t be happy until WW3 occurs.

Sure because you know world wars are great for governments.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hello friend, also a fellow Scot here, but I take issue with some of your points:

"Why do we allow this scum to enjoy the fruits of our labour, more often than not pay no tax, live for free and despise us? "

Many, many, immigrants come here and work extremley hard to benefit both themselves and their families. Of course some will come here to live on our work, but then again so do lots of our native population. Many people have this view of immigrants as it's perpetrated by the media and government in order to divide us and see them as the enemy, wheras in reality, its the elitists in government that are the enemy. It's a simple case of divide and conquer.

"Why do we tolerate large areas of our land to be taken over and become no go areas for white people? "

Never seen in this in my life, but I've heard about it and of course it is wrong. But I bet there are places that black people feel they cannot go also.

"Why do we defend their rights when they just throw our kindness and understanding in our face? "

Because our belief in our rights is the very essence of who we are. It shows we are better than them. To strip rights away is to show them they have won, to show them we have given in to fear and have became worse people because of them.

"Why does Islam get such an easy ride in the UK?"

Freedom of religion.

These points are just my opinion, and you are of course entitled to you own

edit on 22/5/13 by SaltireWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oh for the day when we no longer cordon ourselves off into our little groups. Instead of identifying with who we really are, we identify with all these constructs that we create.

I would certainly hope that by "scum" you mean the criminals. Although I am certain you don't, given the remaining post.

Be human. That is all that really matters. Screw the rest....it is only what you are, not who you are.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This is the cost of Imperialism. As Rome found to it's cost holding such a large and varied populous under the dictatorship of Empire with the necessity of then granting citizenship is a demographic nightmare. Exponential increases in an already massive populous within the ex-Empire lead to the problems we see now with population pressures on the centre. I have to say here that some of your points I agree with in the abstract and that indeed to all intents and purposes the new 'cold war' or clash of civilizations to my mind looks contrived, I believe to oppress those of us that do not buy into the Abrahamic triumvirate's war on science, education and liberation from their dictats. As Islam looks to you so Christianity's invasion looked to many an older civilization savaged by them. Which can also be proven to be more murderous and genocidal than even Islam's savagery and ignorance, it's also not many generations since women in Christianity were held in the same low esteem as Muslim women are perceived to be held in today. So the holier than thou card doesn't work for me as I find all monotheism repellent.

As to the financial and employment complaints you do realise that all countries invaded and held under the sway of the British empire were enslaved and raped of their natural resources and that the British people saw a lot less of the benefit of this as the nation had to bear the cost of administering and oppressing them but much of the economy operated as an entrepot whereby much less tax went into the treasury than should have done, much as you see multinationals operating today.

A stark example of some of the above can be gleaned from the fact that the Indian nation (which at that time included the Islamic entities of Pakistan and Bangladesh), were not allowed to weave their own cotton, all the machines were smashed. So they were in a situation where they had to sell cotton to Britain at a price stipulated by British manufacturers and buy the finished goods back of Britain at a price set by the same crooks. That was the basis of Ghandi's home weaving campaign. Not only that to work in the Indian civil service required the wearing of a wool/worsted suit which once again Britain shipped to India as a captive market.

This can be projected around the World with the grab of precious metals from Africa, sugar plantations in the Indies etc, etc: so the economic argument doesn't sit well unless you point it at European economic migrants and immigrants who have contributed nothing throughout British history. The India of the Empire, including the Islamic citizens that later formed their own nations, served in both the first and second World Wars which included the hell hole of WWI's Western Front.

Another thing a lot of people never consider also is that we are into third and fourth generations of, in the case under discussion, Islamic immigrants. Do not be mistaken there are many stresses in their communities with youngsters being brought up immersed in Western thought and Westernised youngsters also escaping the repressive of ideas of God. The settling of Muslims in Britain is not an assault on Christianity per se nor the production of Western music a de facto assault on Islam but of course you both depend on the victim mentality. Conveniently enough for the manipulators any suspected rise in fundamentalism on one side aids recruitment on the other, same Abraham same fascist mentality.

So a murkier picture than you imply.

top topics

join