It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians and Atheists, prepare a bag to puke and a spoon to remove your eye balls before watching

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ParovStelar

beady eyed, pinched featured, distorted mounds of flesh
the repression[of all sorts] and resultant frustration/hate just oozes off them
what a bunch of self righteous pukes.
note towards the end all the nostalgia/sharia-like demands
and not just their particular brand of nonsense
but State Religion too! ["no one would DARE! not say the pledge!" flag worshiping idiocy]

they go way beyond "sane"

edit on 21-5-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & comment

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

the similarities to the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religion are so close to each other it is really fascinating....most characters of the three books are in all three and preach the same message.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I got as far as 1.28 min before I vomited through my eyeballs.

I habour no ill will towards these kids, whose minds are fresh and open to thought manipulation. As they grow they'll learn all of the bitter truths of this type of political religious landscape. The concept of the video is a dis-service to the intellect.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Okay, I had to stop at "People make fun of me because I don't believe in abortion".

WTF?! I call bull shiza.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah.
That.
And this, too: Introducing "Bibleman"! And a host of other kid-oriented indoctrination tools

Horrifying, isn't it??
~wild
edit on 21-5-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParovStelar

Originally posted by rickymouse
So what is wrong with this video?
It is a video made by some Christian teens. I do believe in separation of church and state to a point, especially with so many different religions around, but I also believe in freedom of religion. Both can coexist. I will not condemn someone for their belief or lack of belief in god or spirituality. I can judge someone for their lack of honesty and twisting of the truth though. I can condemn someone for killing or hurting innocent people also. This is just a promotional video, far milder than I've heard in some sermons over the years.

I am a christian and i assure you that teaching creation in schools is not freedom of religion. If you want to teach them cosmological evolution , im ok with that.

And is there even a Christian alive with a minimum of intelligence that believes in early earth creationism bull# anyways?

Young Earth Creationism is at least as credible as Evolution. For every unprovable claim that evolution makes, creationism has an equally compelling argument. If they taught this in schools than you would have to know the truth too.

Evolution is the belief in life apart from God. This is called Atheism. Atheism is a religion and if Creationism doesn't belong than neither does evolution. They are both founded in belief based on the presence or lack thereof of a deity.

I will no longer try to educate, you can check my past posts for that, but I refuse to be labeled as stupid or foolish for believing in an extremely plausible theory of Creation.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ParovStelar

I don't see anything wrong with this video. The kids were not talking about radical religion, they were talking about morals and loving people by sharing the love of Christ with others.

Who is hurting from those who are sharing love? Shouldn't we all believe in loving one another, even if we don't agree on religion?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Watching this video brings back memories of my younger self. Yes, I was a God warrior. I was one of the few vocal Christians who was angry at pretty much anything that didn't agree with my world view. I had a lot of arguments. Especially with various different atheist. Which ironically caused me to become an atheist. It's crazy because I acted like that when I was younger and I was very vocal about my faith in Christianity. How times change.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Young Earth Creationism is at least as credible as Evolution.

No it's not.

For every unprovable claim that evolution makes, creationism has an equally compelling argument. If they taught this in schools than you would have to know the truth too.

Yes, all children would be FORCED to hear the biblical creation story and then listen to a Christian apologetic argument to justify why it makes sense, which it doesn't. Rib woman, a talking snake, magical trees, curses and exile from Eden, all being taught as fact. Crazy!

Evolution is the belief in life apart from God. This is called Atheism. Atheism is a religion and if Creationism doesn't belong than neither does evolution. They are both founded in belief based on the presence or lack thereof of a deity.

Evolution can exist in a Christian mindset, that is if you don't take the creation story literally. Evolution doesn't deny a deity, it just doesn't need one.

Atheism is NOT a religion, but even if it was, which it's NOT!, it isn't being taught in school. The subject of deities just isn't part of the lesson plan.

I will no longer try to educate, you can check my past posts for that, but I refuse to be labeled as stupid or foolish for believing in an extremely plausible theory of Creation.

Great! Also, please tell your militant teenage friends in the video to stop try to "educate our children by forcing their religious views into the classroom curriculum!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Another one of these troll threads?

Hey kids, what time is it?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yeah, because those kids totally didn't say what they did in the video, right?

This IS an issue, they're trying to force their own version of Sharia on America. If you support this then you support Sharia Law, because they are the same exact concept.
edit on 22-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yeah..........what those Christians believe is really crazy........

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
WAR!!! COMMANDER CHRIST! Failure Is Not An Option!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join