It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think Qaddafi was a bad guy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I knew about this but im still wondering if all those benefits also counted for people from other tribes/clans besides his own and allied ones. And im very doubtfull about that.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeWeAre

I think he was a good guy but rebellious to the western system so he was removed.

Pity.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So...what has Obama done for anyone except take America into a dictatorship, put martial law into play, spend more of your money than any other presidents combined, IRS, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Syria, Libya, ...

I'm guessing you left out North Korea because it is the ONLY foreign policy situation he's handled correctly?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So you think Qaddafi was a bad guy?

Yes I actually did! I thought he was a 'Disgusting piece of # that deserved to die'...

I have not done any research on him though, nor have I read any of this thread yet or watched the videos, yet!

After scrolling down a little bit though and seeing the comments saying how people admire this guy and he was actually good - I clearly need to go and dig somewhat!

In advance: I apologise that I was so ignorant. I'll enjoy reading further into what this man done and joining in this discussion.

It's amazing how warped someone can appear if you are fed the wrong info.

~CrzayFool

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sadly, I didn't really know much of Gaddhafi, but he was an interesting fellow and I felt for him.

I usually have a tendency to side with the crazies, especially my Iranian teddybear Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Shame that Libya has now joined Uncle Sam's brothel.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeWeAre

Good and bad is due to one's perception, Good or bad, they had him assassinated because he would not go along with the banking cartel globalists agenda. Same with Saddam, and if you compare these guys to the puppet Obama in our white house they seem more and more like the lesser of two evils with every wicked deed done by Barry Soetoro. Heck I think he is taking some of the tyranny right out of Hussein's playbook. The assassination of American citizens w/o trial and bragging rights has undertones of gassing the kurds by Saddam himself. Heck when you think about it, Obummer is just knocking off all rival dictator's. Eliminate the competition.

The US bombed Qaddafi in the 80's and killed his family, imho Qaddafi was the lesser of two evils ever since.
edit on 22-5-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join