It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the plot from team america become a reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Here's the thing. You can tell where the nuclear material was mined from it's radiation signature. So anyone dumb enough to sell terrorists nukes, would be ensuring their own destruction in the event the terrorists actually use nukes.

If NK had the ability to sell nuclear technology, they would have already. They aren't in it to "destroy the US" they are in it to gain "street cred" on the international stage, nothing more.

Pakistan is something to worry about, as well as Israel who tried to sell nuclear technology to South Africa. Those are the two countries who might benefit from a nuclear attack on the US.

Call me a cynic but... I figure if the terrorists had the ability to acquire nuclear weapons, even a dirty bomb, they'd have used it already. That's not something you can sit on for a period of time without someone spilling the beans.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

It makes you wonder how many times it's been attempted already.

Probably dozens, though we'll never hear about it (and likely, rightly so)..... A capitalist economy is based on consumer confidence. The idea of being nuked all of a sudden is NOT good for inspiring confidence.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Could the plot from team america become a reality

Could?

I think somebody missed the point of this movie...

"Ki-Yaahhh!"

<< 1   >>

join