It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the plot from team america become a reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
How hard would it actually be for the AlQaeda or any other terrorist group to persuade Kim Jon Un sell them briefcase nukes or dirty bombs i do honestly feel another attack is going to happen on the States and a psychotic nuclear power like NK who hates the U.S just as much is a very good country to acquire them,although an attack on that scale would send the U.S into a frenzy and probably wouldn't be too healthy for NK.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
How hard would it actually be for the AlQaeda or any other terrorist group to persuade Kim Jon Un sell them briefcase nukes or dirty bombs i do honestly feel another attack is going to happen on the States and a psychotic nuclear power like NK who hates the U.S just as much is a very good country to acquire them,although an attack on that scale would send the U.S into a frenzy and probably wouldn't be too healthy for NK.

I wouldn't worry about North Korea selling nukes to terrorists.

I'd worry about Pakistan.

It was Pakistan who sold the know how and the means to make nukes to the North Koreans.
edit on 20-5-2013 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Probably not very hard for AQ to convince him to sell them one. The hard part would probably be getting the radioactive material into the US without it being found out somehow? I'm sure others that are much better versed than I can come up with a million pros or cons to this idea.

But, your last point about getting the US really po'd by doing such a thing...no question of that.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Ah yes, the notorious AQ Khan

2nd line

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

In all honesty i believe i could get a nuclear device into the states all that is needed is a shipment container and something made out of thick solid lead to contain the devices this way no radioactive reading would be detected.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I don't think Pakistan would provide them with nuclear weapons or it would have already happened plus they know full well the U.S will get the nod from the U.N to reduce them to rubble.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

also maybe taking the bombs to mexico and negotiating a drugs smuggle into the states would work the Mexican customs sucks and even if it had a radio active sticker on the package it would be passed and then its just a matter of using one of the drug tunnels to get it into the states.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It makes you wonder how many times it's been attempted already.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by BobM88

In all honesty i believe i could get a nuclear device into the states all that is needed is a shipment container and something made out of thick solid lead to contain the devices this way no radioactive reading would be detected.

A monty python skit enters the scene...

"Good afternoon sir. What's in the big containers made out of lead then?"
"Uhh oh, oh you mean this? Oh nothing."
"What do you mean, nothing. It's got a giant big red 'nothing to see here' sign on it."
"That's right. Nothing to see. Move along. Carry on, have a good day offi..."
"Now wait a moment, open the doors I want to look inside."
"Can't. Uh the doors are jammed."
"Stop being ridiculous and open the doors. My Geiger counter is going nuts."
"No - can't. I've.. I've got no arms. Look -" *wiggles hands out of sleeves*

and so and so.

Somehow I think they'd be onto your sneak-the-nukes-in-a-lead-container plan.

And if they weren't before, then now you've told them!!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Something like that might not even happen look out how many people died in the middle east after 9/11 the U.S just sweeped up the mess and weeks later obliterated Iraq and Afghanistan it has caused them more pain than gain i know Islamic ideology is supposed to value you death more than life but they must still have a conscience i noticed they haven't really attacked the U.S since apart from the recent Boston bombing i think they have an idea there will be severe repercussions if they hit on the scale of 9/11 again though.
edit on 20-5-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: .

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

lol but how many containers go in and out of the U.S each day 1 container would be a needle in a hay stack they cant search them all.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
Probably not very hard for AQ to convince him to sell them one. The hard part would probably be getting the radioactive material into the US without it being found out somehow?

Are you kidding? They'd just have to disguise it as a coc aine or heroin shipment and they'd have no problem getting it into the USA. They could probably get someone in the CIA to do it for them, if they offer a decent bung.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

At a port in los angeles they have a device that can even detect small traces of radioactive residue even with lead.

Also I may be wrong but im sure most of the containers will be screened.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You mean like how Israel tried to sell Nukes to South Africa...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLotLizard
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

At a port in los angeles they have a device that can even detect small traces of radioactive residue even with lead.

Well, now it's common knowledge on the internets, AQ will probably give that port a miss now.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Israel is becoming somewhat concerning i heard about them Israelis jumping for joy on 9/11 and they always seem to be trying to get the U.S to attack Iran they are definetly up to something they recently had a dispute with the UK accusing us of been anti semiotic after we kicked off because they had spies in the country using fake british passports we should declare war on them.
edit on 20-5-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: .

edit on 20-5-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's not just Pakistan we have to worry about, but also the Russians.

From a congressional report in December 2012,

During the Senate debate on the new U.S.-Russian Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (New START) in 2010, many Members noted that this treaty did not impose any limits on nonstrategic,or shorter-range, nuclear weapons. Many also noted that Russia possessed a far greater number of these shorter-range systems than did the United States. Some expressed particular concerns about the threat that Russian nonstrategic nuclear weapons might pose to U.S. allies in Europe; others argued that these weapons might be vulnerable to theft or sale to nations or groups seeking their own nuclear weapons.

www.fas.org...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
LOL!!!
Could team america become the real thing...
Haven't you seeen all of the brainwashed masses screaming USA, USA, USA, while their freedoms are trampled??
Plus that, our terrorists are just as real and dangerous as the puppets used to make the movie.
Dunno bout the rest of you but, I felt MUCH safer before all of these new stormtrooper agencies and all of these acts and laws that make us "safer"...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Russia fear a nuclear attack more than anyone they have built over 5000 civilian nuclear bunkers in the past 20 or so years Russia is not a threat although they are known to be reckless with enriched uranium.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Tried? I thought they actually *did*...or at the very least sold SA the parts and helped them assemble them. Wasn't that 1979 event in the south indian ocean a SA nuke test?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join