It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, new here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This site was shown to me from a friend, and I have been rather hooked on it since then. I mainly lurk, I don't really post much because I'm shy. I'm working on it. To be honest, I am fine with just lurking and reading, but that darn post limit to send a U2U is really annoying when someone gives a snip of information and you want more.

I live in Texas, which gets really hot so I can't go outside much during the summer. I'm into spirituality, but more of ancient teachings and not so much new age ideas. I'm into analyzing social indoctrination and how it affects people, mainly because people I care about are stuck in the preset mindsets. I can no longer watch a movie or tv show or listen to music without pointing out the programming. My partner thanks me for it, since I got him out of a really rough lifestyle. I have had a lot of very strange experiences, but never consider them real unless I have physical evidence. Which, still leads to a lot of strange experiences. I guess one I could share is I had a friend who lives in Australia and I had a dream I went into his house, played his piano, moved some picture frames, and made a pyramid of cups on his kitchen counter. I told him about it and he said I left the front door open. Showed me his house and it was exactly how I saw it. Said he just woke up to the feeling of someone staring at him. Ever since that I had been searching for answers. He stopped being friends with me because the experience scared him too much. Oops.
There really, isn't any topic my brain doesn't wish to learn more about - since everything is connected and all.
I'm huge into medical conspiracies because I've been in and out of hospitals since I was born...

Wow I didn't know social anxiety would affect me on the internet.
So, yes, Hi! I'm excited to be reading more and lurking more, and maybe posting something every now and then. I wouldn't even do something like this, I just want to be able to U2U this one user about his philosophy....

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi ,how ya doin....my name is tom. where are you from?This place is pretty cool.....your welcome.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

Nice to meet you

Jope

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Where are you from Jope?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
From that place where Joe is spelled Jope I guess

Sorry - I was typing too fast

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
bahaha typing too fast usually has the funniest typos to read out.

Tom - I'm from Houston. Big ol' oil city that is in dire need of efficient public transport, but is very obvious as to why it doesn't have that. [oil oil oil] How about you?

Jope... hahahahahahahaaha

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Still did not answer question Jope

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Don't be shy. Post whenever you feel like it. Your opinion matters as much as anyone elses.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

I have been to Houston a lot - actually I think it is a cool town - as long as you have a car. And air conditioning in the summer. Personally I liked Houston.

Joe

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

Your an oil dude in Texas...sweet crude?....My brother in-law is cashing in on brazilian Oil.Stay good,keep your permit.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I am fro Los Angeles - where people are normal.

Jo (p)e

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Glad to see you here and participating

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Night Star - I really feel your positive energy, thank you so much! That photo is gorgeous.

Joe - What brings you here [Houston]? if you don't mind me asking. Usually people come here because of business. My favorite thing about the city is food from different cultures. Authentic real food from places I'll never afford to visit

Tom - dudette.
I came here when I was young because my parents moved here, and haven't gotten the money to escape. Permit? I gotta drivers licence.... hahaha [joke]

rockintitz - thank you so much. Wow trying to reach my post limit to U2u that human and here I am condensing replies...

To anyone, really - what brings you to ATS?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

All's good..I'm up north.I meant gun permit..take care'

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't own a gun permit to be honest. And I can't since my mom went and took me to a shrink who diagnosed me with Bipolar Disorder [lol I'm autistic and he wanted money so....]

If there is anything drug dealers have taught me is you can get anything if you really try hard enough...
not saying I'm thinking of doing that. I'm more of a "grow my own food and act like a doctor" kind of person. If I have arm myself, I do have connections.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

You sound pretty cool and trusted...I love ya...take care

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thanks man, you too!
I'm trusted by those who don't mind having their ego bruised every once in awhile.... I call out BS when I see it. Seems kind of cruel to not call out ignorance for it really isn't bliss at all.

Now if I can get nine more posts I can FINALLY FRICKN U2U this one person ...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This place can be sort of overwhelming, but I have made some really good friend here, I hope you do too. Don't be shy, some of us may bark, but no one bites. Here are some rules and information to help you get started: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Thank you so much :] Barking and biting doesn't bother me any. There's a reason why people who prey on the weak minded pay no attention to me away from keyboard. I made sure I lurked long enough before I signed up to get a hang of things, but I WILL check out your link!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

Welcome! Glad you joined and made an intro

Here's some welcome cheesecake
Enjoy your stay

-nat

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join