It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new reactor and change in the course for human race (Keshe Foundation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The link and article below were posted on the 13th of this month. I was in Cancun at the time so not sure if it has been posted or not. The search function didnt seem to show it with its original title anyway.

This is great news if really true though. I know every bone in my body would love to believe it and I do find it exciting to contemplate.

Some excerpts from the article:

Now I am pleased to inform the forum, that we have and can produce one of the most powerful non-nuclear energy systems ever known. Theoretically the full scale version can be done in days, but mechanically it can take up to six month to complete full control system. The system will weigh less than 100 grams and its power production can be in the region of 1-10 MW or even more. The systems Lift capability can be in the region of several thousand tones and the system Magravs boundary can be made to cover several kilometers.

Leading nations and scientists whom have been working with us in development of the spaceship program are now fully in possession of this technology and we are ready to release full design of systems to a number of nations that they can collectively in collaborating they can bring balance in the world energy and spaceship program.

It also suggest that:

The home unit should not be hard to make that it can produce as much as one's needs for clean water and energy using a mobile phone anywhere on this planet.

I really cant emphasize enough for you to read the whole article. I tried to take some of the highlights of it to share with you and hopefully entice you to check it out yourself. It really isnt that long of a read.

If this has been posted, please direct me to the thread as I would love to hear others opinions on it. As I mentioned above, I just got back from Cancun and have been out of the loop for a bit. Thanks

LINK TO FULL ARTICLE

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If they actually cared they would mass dump/release all information onto the internet...open source it, if you will, as there can be no going back if they did that, and they wouldn't have to worry about their "lives being in danger".

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I do agree that would be a good way indeed. I also feel the Keshe Foundation is pretty solid and they do care. That is why Im pretty excited about this frankly. Seems they have all ready taken steps to protect this and themselves as well.

Now Im just kind of wondering who will get to the finish line first. This or the Brazilian invention. Regardless of who gets there first, it is good to know we seem to be on track too it at least and I find that as a positive in these days.

Thanks for replying

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
WHAT A LOAD OF SHIIT

i mean come on guys, who hasn't heard that before??? iv done so much research into this topic its unbelievable iv seen so many posts about ppl creating FREE energy and despairing its heart breaking. i honestly think this is going to be another one of those posts.

PLEASE PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The real news is that we're making inroads to understanding how to confine fusion more effectively and to someday break even. Additonally, ther'es news about LENR from NASA.

There's some real stuff, but it's hard to find in the muck.

But more than likely, there's no silver bullet. What we'll probably end up with is a whole slew of things that work well only in specific circumstances. The key is it needs time.
edit on 20-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The Keshe foundation has been saying they will release their amazing breakthrough technology "real soon now" for many years.

Here are a few quotes from older ATS threads...

An interview with the inventor of what could be the next generation of commercial space travel and clean energy generation, said to be ready for licensing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keshe is a scamster. he never did the promised November 26th demonstration of his device.

On 21 September 2012 the Keshe Foundation will release the first phase of its space technology...

As always, a press release saying "Ready for sale. Any day now".

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wan7ed
WHAT A LOAD OF SHIIT

i mean come on guys, who hasn't heard that before??? iv done so much research into this topic its unbelievable iv seen so many posts about ppl creating FREE energy and despairing its heart breaking. i honestly think this is going to be another one of those posts.

PLEASE PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG
*I'm in total agreement.I've read of free energy devices HERE for years yet...where's one working model that's verified?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
IF, and that is a big if, they have created what they have described, sitting on it would be completely moronic in my opinion. Are they so naive to think that there are not governments and corporations out there who would stop at nothing to suppress information like this? Especially those businesses who make the majority of their profits from selling fossil fuels. These companies would be bankrupted. Does anyone actually think they would sit idly by while their livelihood is stripped from them? And some people doubt that "free" energy creators have been murdered in the past. Maybe none have, but I can certainly see that it is feasible for certain organizations to go to these lengths.

And knowing how tied up certain individuals in the government are with oil companies and the like, they can use their power to stop things like this from reaching the masses. Because of this fact, the best thing to do is dump the information on the internet. Get it out there. Especially considering this person says they want to benefit humanity and especially stop hunger and starvation in 3rd world countries, which to me seems to mean they are not going to attempt to produce these themselves, while keeping the invention from the rest of the world. If such is the case, release the plans and specifications. I for one know that there must be alternative sources of energy out there, and I believe that such a device could possibly work. However, the majority of those claiming to have produced such a thing are going to be hoaxes, plain and simple.

But I think that it is possible these guys are telling the truth, but as I said, they need to release the information while they still can, if they wish to benefit humanity as a whole. Philanthropists and others who actually care about the world are the minority in our world, and they are up against those who have all the money, the ones who do not wish to see people given things for free, because that would simply make their profits non-existent. So as I said, I think there may be some naivety on their part in this situation.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I've just finished reading the debunking thread.....

Guess what I think of this one?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It would be life changing if this technology became available to the masses, but lets face it we would simply find new ways to destroy ourselves more efficiently. Sad but most lightly true IMHO.
edit on 20-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

What we'll probably end up with is a whole slew of things that work well only in specific circumstances.

S&
...Wotta concept. Very Sufi. Very not one-size-fits-all big biz.

Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This announcement is simply a distraction from the next milestone of Keshe's infamous "3-4kW generators" due at the end of May. Since he delayed the delivery already four times since early 2012, and he won't have anything substantial to show at the end of May (read on why) he needs to divert attention in other directions.

And, of course, it serves to recruit new followers, which are not familiar with his earlier blunders.

Keshe is making announcements since about 2007, and there is still not a single credible witness who has ever seen a working “Keshe generator”, his “flying car”, or anything comparable from his long technology list. Every single announcement to show his “technology” working (like the big technology demonstration announced for December 14th last year) has always been postponed or canceled.

He doesn't have and never had any patent. He is neither a Prof. nor a Dr. nor a physicist, but has only a bachelor degree in nuclear engineering. He has never published a single article in any recognized scientific publication.

He declared himself a prophet in March and according to him his "world peace treaty" from earlier this year "will be signed for centuries by all men" and "is the cornerstone of future civilization".

Details and much more about Keshe can be found in this extensive facts compilation:

energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/13583-facts-about-keshe.html

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The system will weigh less than 100 grams and its power production can be in the region of 1-10 MW or even more.

forum.keshefoundation.org...

So what substances make up the fuel for this device?
The only thing I could think of weighing less than 100grams which would generate that much power is....antimatter!

More than 10MW for less than 100grams???
I somehow doubt it,but wouldn't it be great if it was true-10MW in your pocket!
Wow...what mischief we could get up to.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

... every bone in my body would love to believe it and I do find it exciting to contemplate.

... wouldn't it be great if it was true ...

Keshe is a master manipulator. You can find hundreds of similar statements related to Keshe like the two above (this is not meant as a criticism of those who wrote them here) all over the web. He lures people into mistaking his fantasies for facts. Many prefer marvelling at the imagined possibilities over critically analyzing Keshe's claims. Some even become faithful devotees, aggressively attacking anyone who dares to question the words of the guru.

There is a lot of critical material about Keshe available (like in the links of alfa1 above and mentioned in my last post) and I sincerely recommend reading it for anyone unsure about the topic.

edit on 20-5-2013 by Galaxion because: Links added

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Keshe...sigh. the reason why he was not allowed entry to the US anymore is not what he stated. HE is suspected of helping Iran get help and using his knowledge to assist in them getting nuclear technology. His foundation is nothing but a front to collect money from suckers.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wow! I also just came across the information about the "Keshe Foundation" and free energy magrav technology today! I also became very excited over the possibilities--especially medical cures and ending the military industrial complex--world peace! I would love world peace...

I have noticed that many posters here have debunked Keshe and the technology. I will not argue that point since I admit that it's not my area of expertise.

It had been stated in an article I read today that the US forbids importing any of Keshe's products--which, imo, if true, gives credence to the validity of magrav technology. The article also stated that Iran's capture of a US plane last year was due to this technology!!

I also watched several videos today about this free energy tech. One video stated that ALL embassies world-wide were offered this technology and that several were going to utilize it.

I don't have time right now to read the debunkers' links, but will do so tomorrow. I am hoping that you debunkers are wrong and that this technology is real and ready to go...

For those interested, here's a link to another article about magrav tech; it includes 3 videos, as well:
www.psylords.info...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

It had been stated in an article I read today that the US forbids importing any of Keshe's products ...

The corresponding US Executive Order of 04/23/2012 has absolutely nothing to do with Keshe. It declares sanctions because of human rights abuses by or on behalf of the Government of Iran and the Government of Syria. Keshe uses world events like this to blow up his own importance. The US government probably doesn't even know that Keshe exists.

Apart from this there aren't any actually existing Keshe products except his expensive books. Importing these isn't a problem.

The article also stated that Iran's capture of a US plane last year was due to this technology!!

This is another case where Keshe abuses world events. There is no shred of actual evidence that he has anything to do with it. He simply employs one of his favorite strategies: the harder it is to investigate his claims, the bolder they get. It is highly likely that he has nothing more than family ties to Iran. His family probably had good relations to the Shah regime -- as shown by his selection for the nuclear engineering studies in Britain -- which make all too close relations to the current regime rather doubtful.

The obvious proof that there is no "Keshe technology" in Iran are the extensive "classical" nuclear power and space flight programs. No country with quite limited resources would engage in such programs if it had access to technology like Keshe fantasizes about. Nothing of Keshe's meager attempts to argue against this holds any water.

Even some of Keshe's devoted followers seem to get suspicious about his claims concerning Iran, as shown by this excerpt from a recent post on the Keshe forum by one of the most active members:

Keyvan [a well known Austrian Keshe follower with Iranian descent] has tried to contact PressTV [a large state-owned Iranian English language news network, broadcasting worldwide] on several occasions without any response. We are both curious to know, why you have never been mentioned or interviewed in relation to the Space Ship Technology or any of your technology for that matter. It was only recently that you really opened-up about Iran. You work with Iran, you are Iranian, and I am sure the Iranians are very proud of you, in being able to help them. We find this a little strange and would welcome your response or comments on this matter.

(LUVTHETRUTH on 03/31/2013)

Keshe didn't reply.

One video stated that ALL embassies world-wide were offered this technology and that several were going to utilize it.

Keshe sent emails to all foreign embassies in Belgium last year and offered them his "USB stick". About 17 embassies accepted it (more or less, see the statement of the Italian goverment below). Keshe tries to make a mystery out of the content of the USB stick, but there are enough hints that it doesn't contain much beyond the known material (mainly his failed patent applications).

The only known feedback at all is an official statement of the Italian goverment: Keshe turned up at the embassy without an appointment, imposed his USB stick on them, and they took it out of politeness. The video recording, which Keshe designates as “according to diplomatic protocol” is deemed “abusivamente” by the Italian government, which is somewhere between “without permission” and “illegal” with a tendency to the latter. Keshe’s claims concerning any “space partnership” are sharply rejected.

There is absolutey no evidence that any government is interested in Keshe's ideas.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
It had been stated in an article I read today that the US forbids importing any of Keshe's products--which, imo, if true, gives credence to the validity of magrav technology

It is NOT true, just another lie from Keshe.

I am hoping that you debunkers are wrong and that this technology is real and ready to go.

Sorry, the debunkers are right, and Keshe is a fraud.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
After Keshe delayed the delivery of his infamous "3-4kW generators" the sixth time since the original offer in April 2011, he promised to publish at least a "weight reduction" (in the sense of antigravity) video of his "reactor" to show some progress. A few days ago he announced this video, theatrically as usual:

[...]

With the release of this video by the Keshe Foundation, Space technology has entered a new era and space travel takes a new dimension and in the reach of every man on this planet.

We welcome the humanity to the world of spaceship program.

(Keshe 08/28/2013)

Compared to the claims he made for this "reactor" (energy production capacity of hundreds of megawatts and lifting capacity of 50000..100000 tons -- the weight of a fully loaded aircraft carrier) when he first presented it (nonfunctional) in April in Brescia (Italy), the shown 2.3kg weight reduction seems quite measly. But even that is a cheap trick.

The first thing that should make anyone suspicious is: If that "reactor" should actually be able the change its weight, why is Keshe fumbling with the scale at every "weight change"? Leaving the scale alone should work perfectly fine. Asked in his forum, he answered that he had to switch the scale off and on to circumvent the auto power off function. That's just plain ridiculous. He could only afford a scale from a $1 store, even if it severly complicates the measurements? No, the real reason is that this type of scale is neccessary for the trick he employed.

The trick is, that Keshe just leaves some remaining load on the scale when he switches it on again before the "reduced weight" measurements. This leads to a wrong zero adjustment of the scale, and subsequently to a lesser measured weight than with which the scale is actually loaded.

Revealing in this regard is when Keshe releases the load from the scale around 6:00 in the video. The displayed weight falls (the last clearly readable positive value is 0,54kg) ... and then it rises again and a little symbol in the upper left corner of the display lights up. That's obviously the indicator for "negative" weight. The displayed weight rises to 1.31 kg (actually -1.31kg), which is exactly (!) the difference between the alleged "reduced" weight of the apparatus in the preceding measurement (17.24kg) and the actual weight of the apparatus as given by Keshe (18.55kg).

What actually happened is: Before the 17.24kg measurement, Keshe left 1.31kg load on the scale when he switched it on again. Therefore the scale adjusts itself to this load as "zero" and displays only 17.24kg during the ensuing measurement, although it is actually loaded with the full weight of the apparatus of 18.55kg. There's just one side effect: When the scale is released completely, as happened around 6:00 in the video, it displays a negative weight of 1.31kg.

Obviously the same applies to the other measurements.

This is the displayed weight on the scale before the weight release around 6:00 in the video:

During the weight release the displayed value initially falls (the last clearly readable positive value is 0,54kg):

But then the value rises again (before Keshe's hand reaches the scale -- so his hand has nothing to do with it) and a little symbol in the upper left corner of the display lights up:

The value rises to 1.31 kg (actually -1.31kg), which is exactly the difference between the alleged "reduced" weight in the preceding measurement (17.24kg) and the actual weight as given by Keshe (18.55kg):

top topics

join