posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:32 PM
reply to post by supergravity
The source you're citing suggests that it's a new form of matter that relies on quantum entanglement, the phenomenon described by Schrödinger in
1935. I'm not sure what this has to do with the conversation at hand. Any success in coming up with evidence to support your earlier claims:
1. Can you provide any evidence in support of of canopy theory?
2. Can you provide any evidence that Saturn's rings violate the law of gravity?
3. Can you provide any evidence that Jupiter's Great Red Spot is the result of rotational frame dragging?
4. Can you provide any evidence that "anomalies" occur with any regularity at 19.5° on Earth or any other body in our solar system?
5. Can you provide any evidence that modern evolutionary synthesis claims that "people turn into fish" or that "we once had wings"?
6. Can you provide any evidence that mammoths were "flash frozen" and preserved in a near-perfect state?
7. Can you provide any evidence that reputable scientists use radiocarbon dating to date anything that is considered to be millions of years old?
8. Can you provide any evidence that the work of Fischbach et al suggests that radiometric dating methods are flawed to such a degree that they would
support the young Earth model you're suggesting?
Also, you're still failing pretty hard at citing your sources in an effective manner. Maybe you should work on that.