It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy machine powered by gravity. BRAZIL

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starling
But what if one was to push a ball up half a hill, starting from half way up the hill, and the descent journey was twice as far down as the journey up?
Wouldn't there be a net gain in energy?

What about the energy used to get to the starting point, halfway up the hill?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Starling
But what if one was to push a ball up half a hill, starting from half way up the hill, and the descent journey was twice as far down as the journey up?
Wouldn't there be a net gain in energy?

What about the energy used to get to the starting point, halfway up the hill?

"miracle occurs here"

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Greetings,

I can't believe no one has brought up the Skinner gravity machine.

This was developed back in the 1930's and was documented on film; Search 1939 gravity machine

There has been quite a bit of back engineering on this device and working models made.

My back ground is as a machinist and if I had the money and facilities available I certainly would build one as the cost would be fairly low.

This one I can put in my basement.

If you go to peswiki and hit the gravity button you'll all types of operating gravity machines.

As an aside if you build a 2x4 framed home with reflective insulation installed to my specifications, and use a simple hot air to rock for heating and a air tube (filled with water ) cooling system you could get by with as little as 5kw supply.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just another free energy design that bombed.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

It didn't bomb. He used it to run his machine shop. Obviously you did not watch the film.

According to his family he was manufacturing landing gear parts for the army.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Well, according to the famous Sidney Harris cartoon:

that's a valid scientific theory!

-dex

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Here are some Animated Gifs of RAR Energia Gravity Motor Mechanism

peswiki.com...:Animated_Gifs_of_RAR_Energia_Gravity_Motor_Mechanism

It would certainly be fun to watch!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I would assume that before you erect a multi MILLION dollar MONSTER like this, you actually proved it would work with a small scale demo?

I REALLY hope this guy isn't winging it on theory alone.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

oh dear

hellobruce`s link is mangled - so try this :

external image

further - some idiot has made an entire essay on his unevidenced delusion of " how it will work "

comedy

no explaination of how each main weight produces 1.8kw more as it falls than is required to raise it

nevermind friction , air resistance etc etc etc

but hey - the farce rolls on

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

hi - if you go right back to the begining of this farce RAR energia claimed to have built // tested a scale model BEFORE construction of carbuncle # 1 [ the alledged machine in brazil ] was started .

no evidence of this alledged " working prototype " has ever been produced [ its been 2 and a half years ]

despite thier alledged working prototype - carbuncle one mutated 3 times during its "life "

and carbuncle 2 [ gilman illinois ] was built to a different design .

the owner of RAR energia has several patents for alledged gravity motors - none of which match carbuncle one [ in any of its guises ] or carbuncle 2

go figure

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I live in the same city in Brazil where this "gravity moved generator" was built and work with things related to energy conversion, so I think I can contribute to this topic.

This generator, and probably everything related to that company, is a scam, a huge farce. There's no free magnetic or gravitational energy, this is basics physics. Someone may discover a way to extract and generate free energy in the future, but it will not be throught these "perpetual motion" systems that appear from time to time.

The stories around here say that the guy got money from the owner of a regional newspaper/TV/radio to build that prototype. That owner sold his companies about 3 years ago.

That prototype here in Porto Alegre was about to be finished in the beginning of last year, but then nobody heard anything else about that and their site stopped to post updates, and my eletricity bills are charging as high as ever per kWh.

Forget this device, it does not work.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here's a quick synopsis for the dang thing.......it's a try at an INERTIA THIEF....in electronics we have a inductance thief....Joule thief

it may make us wonder, but naw....that just can't be....

when the littler weight is being raised, it has inertia going upward against gravity, at that point they nudge it to go up the inclined arm a little....thus giving it potential for more travel and a thereby a bit of work done...

it's saying when you pop a welght up, it has that moment of weightlessness.....to manipulate it's fulcrum....if you pop it up more quickly than just slowly.....
something amiss there...

wait...maybe we should try this....after pondering it...
I had this thought back when looking at a tennis racquet, letting it slide at the right moment.....
edit on 19-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 19-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

edit on 19-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
at that point they nudge it to go up the inclined arm a little....thus giving it potential for more travel and a thereby a bit of work done...

Where does the energy for this "nudge" come from?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
at that point they nudge it to go up the inclined arm a little....thus giving it potential for more travel and a thereby a bit of work done...

Where does the energy for this "nudge" come from?

It's planetary in origin, of course.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
hey - its 3 years on - and where is it ? - this farce was cited in another thread - so i figured that another beating of the dead horse was called for

the " magic machine " at the gilman illinois factory has not been heard of since the last pointless " update " of its half constructed carbuncle [ that was feburary 2014 ]

i never did get replies from the factory or the local press - or rar energia

i wonder why ????????????????????????????? [ PS - i was actually polite ]

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
and the nail in the coffin :

the cupboard is bare

carbuncle #2.xxxxxxxxxxxxx [ design mutated every time a new set of pics came out ] was SUPPOSED to be being built in a shed on the grounds of incobrassa industries [ gilman illinios USA ]

but thanks to the wonders of google street view - we can see that the " engine house " does not contain carbuncle 2.xxxxxxxxx

streetview

that data was not availiable in 2014 - i did check the above link is using data from a september 2015 drive by

the view is not ideal - but its enought to tell that carbuncle 2.xxxxxx has " left the shed " - if it was ever there [ there were allegations of photoshop made back in 2014 ]

to my mind - some of the " scrap " metal heaps at the south end of the shed COULD be remnants of carbuncle 2.xxxxxx

but - no magic gravity motor powering the bio-oil plant

thread dead ?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

How very sad. It was a most marvelous looking contraption. Almost fitting of the Imaginariun Of Doctor Parnassus.

They could have at least donated it to a museum of shonky science.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well what do you know as predicted by a few on here no free energy created just lots wasted, now will our free energy beliievers see you can't get something for nothing unless its a pile of scrap you are after.
edit on 18-5-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Their basic premise is that since the sun is a fountainhead of energy, then gravity is too.

Anyone fooled by that argument would soon be parted with their money anyways.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join