It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You See What I See, Googling Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What am I suppose to see? I see rock.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

To me, it looks like a comic book scene, with the central figure/component being a bound "villain"...
I didn't take the time to highlight anything more than that central figure.
If you don't see it - seems that's more common than seeing it...
As you can see from some of the other replies, others see other things (a lost rod & reel -- a horsey)...
Thanks for taking a look!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I had no idea they invented pareidolia because you were getting too close to the fabric of reality.

How neat is that.

Oh but the tectonic plates tend to mush about a bit around where they collide. and I don't think mr Lee was in on the scheme when mother nature said "Okey dokey, what can we put down here, where loads of water will be, to trap those pesky humans like fly paper around chocolate cake?" and king Neptune raised his hand and blurted "I know I know, Brandon Lee. Because... why not, that's why!"

Hiyyyyy Ya!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I had no idea they invented pareidolia because you were getting too close to the fabric of reality.
How neat is that.

That secret will go only as far as you let it...

Oh but the tectonic plates tend to mush about a bit around where they collide. and I don't think mr Lee was in on the scheme when mother nature said "Okey dokey, what can we put down here, where loads of water will be, to trap those pesky humans like fly paper around chocolate cake?" and king Neptune raised his hand and blurted "I know I know, Brandon Lee. Because... why not, that's why!"

Hiyyyyy Ya!

You're in on it, too?
Well - there went my ego.
Not that I don't count you deserving, but -

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Dear Lord! I see it! lol And it really is a kind of crow-ish thing on a pole!!!...

BUT - you missed the shadow person standing on its head, with a long long scarf flying in the wind. Or currents of the sea.

Just wow.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
Dear Lord! I see it! lol And it really is a kind of crow-ish thing on a pole!!!...

BUT - you missed the shadow person standing on its head, with a long long scarf flying in the wind. Or currents of the sea.

Just wow.

Cool!
Actually - there's a lot (that I am able to see in this)...but, just wanted to see if anyone-else saw the most obvious piece (imo).
Thanks for lending your discerning eyes to the mix!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In the OP.. I see an elephant head wearing tiny sunglasses..

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
In the OP.. I see an elephant head wearing tiny sunglasses..

Heheh
I don't see it! But - I guess you're not seeing what I'm seeing either.
That's interesting, to me.
Thanks for giving a look!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash
I know – I know – It became apparent (to the overlords – shhhh!!!!) that I was starting to see the code of the universe…so, they had to come up with a name/word/syndrome/condition for it…to induce me to spit the red pill out (before swallowing).
Pareidoila
There – I said it. Now…can I have some steak and A-1 Sauce…and maybe a chocolate malt…?

This was found in the Gulf of Mexico.
Do you see…what I see?

A little closer…
(found at – 26*41’46.93”N, 93* 31’01.33”W)

…even closer…with a few highlights…to help, if you haven’t seen…what I seen…yet…

Please let me know if you don’t see it…
You don’t have to let me know if you don’t care.

Would love to see your favorites, if you have any…
Thanks.

not sure about the shadowy figure formed by the clift.. but.. I'd REALLY like to know what's up with the veritical and horizontial lines surrounding it.. as well as the triangle to the left of the 'face'

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
...not sure about the shadowy figure formed by the clift.. but.. I'd REALLY like to know what's up with the veritical and horizontial lines surrounding it.. as well as the triangle to the left of the 'face'

I know they (those that speak for the universe) say that the verticals & horizontals are a result of the pulses emitted (and thus recorded) in the process of doing this underwater (sea floor) mapping.
If that is the case, then you can deduce that they've done a lot of sea-floor mapping in this area.
As you say - the triangle is interesting.
If you follow the direction of the left side of the triangle, you'll see that it continues until it disappears somewhere near where the "details" end. Following the line that forms the right side of the triangle, is not so simple.
In addition to the "mapping" lines, we also have to consider pipelines and utilities (to include cable, etc...).
Sometimes, though, it seems that all these answers, are not enough.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't know what you're seeing but I see the rabbit in the movie Donny Darko on the last picture.

2nd.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
I don't know what you're seeing but I see the rabbit in the movie Donny Darko on the last picture.

2nd.

Thanks - guess I see how that would be the interpretation.
I kinda described what I see (and tried to highlight) in this post (above)... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
well i think its a rock!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by camky
well i think its a rock!

Let's keep that between ourselves.

Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neobludragon

Remove one of the "see"'s from this statement...and you get an outstanding "signature"...
What am I supposed to see? I Rock!
At the mere sight of such a signature...I would agree.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

No... I see something much different.

The alien from Independence Day (with a vagina for a neck) and a wonky carrot.

ETA: I sent the untouched image to my mom, she said she thought it was a vagina too.
edit on 4/5/2015 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join