It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six year old girl shares vision/dream?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is the drawing she made of my house and the squiggly lines are the house moving. She said she didn't draw the snakes because I killed them and chased them away.

Thanks for all your contributions and thoughtful comments.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
..sometimes when you hang around after the end credits there's an interesting snippet to be seen
/pulls up a sleeping bag

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Well, I hope you are still waiting around for an update. This week my little neighbor's mother threw her boyfriend out and they have separated. This was sudden and unexpected. They were in the process of negotiating to buy a house across the street from me and one house down. Now that has all fallen apart. Her family and new home have all been SHAKEN! She had been so looking forward to the new home and had already claimed a tree in the front yard as her tree. How sad...

It appears what she saw was actually happening to her.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

makes perfect sense.
thanks for the update.
you 'chasing the snakes away' also makes more sense now

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by grayeagle

Well its the same visions i had a year or 2 ago so i wouldnt be surprised dude, btw i am 22 and technically an indigo child/Children o the law of one.

This is only the begining. Im surprised she hasint mentioned the alien fleets moving in after all the earthquakes but it guess its irrelivant considering many people are going have their whole lives turned upsidedown this summer. Enjoy. Jesus is coming back to smite some reptillians. And devour some souls. Lets give a big hand to Unas ! AKA Jesus!

Some of your posts show a lot of info ,but I am also rooting for you to wake up more. Seeing any negativity in Christ means you haven't scratched the surface of the scriptures to reach their inner meanings.

I know many false Christs claiming to be him, who may be real or metaphor but in the end is a wayshower for us to walk the path of Love. But a very big hint is, by their fruits they are known.

Eating or harming anyone is a big No No in the positive Love and Goodness Higher Up group.

They never harm. If they show up those who are not love cannot stand in their frequency and are repelled by magnetic opposite forces (you know the force of repulsion) to shadow.

Can you stand in the frequency of Love and Goodness.

And prey tell who are the reptilian groups waiting off planet in the solar system for the frequency here to lower enough to come in, want to eat????

They need to wake up and grow their love up. The true Higher Ups counsel people they don't eat them and no one can ever harm a soul.

I don't think the girl was shown anything about ufo's coming in after a quake.

I wonder what she means too, but I don't think its about ETs.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

sorry, this one is straight for crypticsouthpaw

my aunt and mother used to say i was 'special', and my daughter would be/is an indigo child. can you point me to any info on this? i don't trust a straight google search for relevent info. thanks!

edit on 21-6-2013 by vertigod because: didnt know how this site works yet

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join